Cruise Critic Community

Posted (edited)

image.png.4ce2bb5c835ea79eba720252d14ae32d.png

Here they come since I play the five string....

T

Edited by 2chiefs

Found on FB Canadian Humor page

Murphy showed up at Mass one Sunday and the priest almost fell down when  he saw him. Murphy had never been to church in his life.
 After Mass, the priest caught up with him and said, "Murphy, I am so glad ya decided to come to Mass. What made ya come?"
 Murphy said, "I got to be honest with you Father. A while back, I  misplaced me hat and I really, really love that old hat. I know that  McGlynn had a hat just like mine and I knew that he came to church every  Sunday. I also knew that he had to take  off his hat during Mass and I figured that he would leave it in the  back of church. So, I was going to leave after Communion and steal  McGlynn's hat on the way out".
 The priest said, "Well, Murphy, I notice that ya didn't steal McGlynn's hat. What changed your mind?"
 Murphy replied, "Well, after I heard your sermon on the Ten  Commandments, I decided that I didn't need to steal McGlynn's hat after  all."
 With a tear in his eye the priest gave Murphy a big smile and  said; "After I talked about "Thou Shalt Not Steal", ya decided you would  rather do without your hat, than burn in Hell?"
 Murphy slowly shook  his head. "Well no, Father, after ya talked about "Thou Shalt Not  Commit Adultery"....I remembered where I left me hat."

More from Canadian FB

A little old lady was walking down the street dragging two large plastic  rubbish bags behind her. One of the bags was ripped and every once in a  while a £20 fell out onto the pavement.
 Noticing this, a policeman stopped her, and said, "Ma'am, there are £20 notes falling out of that bag."
 "Oh, really? Darn it!" said the little old lady. "I'd better go back and see if I can find them. Thanks for telling me officer.
 "Well, now, not so fast," said the cop.“Where did you get all that money? You didn't steal it, did you?"
 "Oh, no, no", said the old lady. "You see, my back yard is right next to a Golf course.
 A lot of Golfers come and pee through a knot hole in my fence, right  into my flower Garden. It used to really tick me off. Kills the flowers,  you know. Then I thought, 'why not make the best of it?
 So, now, I stand behind the fence by the knot hole, real quiet, with my hedge clippers.
 Every time some guy sticks his thing through my fence, I surprise him,  grab hold of it and say, 'O.K., buddy! Give me £20, or off it comes.'
 "Well, that seems only fair," said the cop, laughing. "OK. Good luck! Oh, by the way,
 what's in the other bag?"
 "Not everyone pays..

On 8/23/2020 at 6:36 PM, zonacruiser25 said:

ford.jpg

I have seen this meme many times...................and it DOESN'T say "Ford".  😉 😄