Cruise Critic Community

5 hours ago, MamaFej said:

Grrrr! My ________ father and his ________ friends are so upset about golf courses being closed in CA that they’re planning to drive 3 1/2 hours to play in Las Vegas. 
My brother and I are furious! 

Tell him to avoid RI.  Some of us take quarantine orders seriously.  LOL

https://www.foxnews.com/us/3-massachusetts-golfers-arrested-for-violating-rhode-island-coronavirus-quarantine-order-police

40 minutes ago, Sheal said:

My dad, like many in his golf group is a retired cop. You’d think they’d know better. 

It’s currently legal for them to drive to NV or AZ to golf. But legal doesn’t preclude stupid. 

And to make sure I’m posting something appropriate to the thread, not just going out on a tangent, here is a shirt I made for my youngest son, a high school senior. 

I’m making more for some of his friends, for my oldest son’s students, a couple for my daughter’s college friends, and one for a friend’s granddaughter (each in the appropriate colors for that student’s school). 

329EDDD3-B81D-450E-9303-2A5E3A1366A7.jpeg

17 hours ago, SRF said:

Actually, you need to not have contact with your wife.  Or she should REALLY not visit her mother.

I am actually working at a place that is taking the virus Very seriously, we are at essential only and have  split shifts so we do not even see half of our co-workers.  I sit in a locked office with 2 rooms, I am in my own room and 2  co-workers  are in the other.  We stay 6 feet apart, wear masks.  We have Purell wipers for our hands, and lots of Clorox wipes that I use on all the surfaces that are touched several times a day.  I wear a glove when I come into work for anything I need to touch like a door knob.  Once in the office I invert the  glove and put it in the trash.   Purell and then wipe everything down with several nice wet Clorox wipes and then wait for it to dry.  I am probably safer at work than going to any store to shop.

Posted (edited)

To get back to the topic of "To add some humor"...ahem....."Pulp" Fiction.  🙂 

Pulp Fiction Movies GIF - PulpFiction Movies JohnTravolta GIFs

Edited by island lady

15 hours ago, MamaFej said:

And to make sure I’m posting something appropriate to the thread, not just going out on a tangent, here is a shirt I made for my youngest son, a high school senior. 

I’m making more for some of his friends, for my oldest son’s students, a couple for my daughter’s college friends, and one for a friend’s granddaughter (each in the appropriate colors for that student’s school). 

329EDDD3-B81D-450E-9303-2A5E3A1366A7.jpeg

How do I get one???

5 minutes ago, orville99 said:

How do I get one???

Ironically, you'd better make sure it's real...

17 minutes ago, orville99 said:

How do I get one???

If this is a serous question, not a joke, I imagine we can work something out.

Do you have a Cricut or Silhouette type cutting machine? Or have someone nearby who does? I could email the design. If I have the right color vinyl on hand, I could cut it and mail it to you to iron on yourself. That would be much cheaper than me having more supplies shipped to myself, then shipping a final product to you. 

I'm doing these as gifts or at cost. I have no desire to make any sort of profit. 

9 minutes ago, MamaFej said:

If this is a serous question, not a joke, I imagine we can work something out.

Do you have a Cricut or Silhouette type cutting machine? Or have someone nearby who does? I could email the design. If I have the right color vinyl on hand, I could cut it and mail it to you to iron on yourself. That would be much cheaper than me having more supplies shipped to myself, then shipping a final product to you. 

I'm doing these as gifts or at cost. I have no desire to make any sort of profit. 

I was serious. I have five grandkids that I’d like to have them. I have a friend who does one-off t-shirts, and she can probably work from the picture you posted.

42 minutes ago, orville99 said:

I was serious. I have five grandkids that I’d like to have them. I have a friend who does one-off t-shirts, and she can probably work from the picture you posted.

Okay. My heart is breaking for all the seniors who've lost so much! Like hundred of millions of people, they've lost out on once-in-a-lifeitme events. 

You can email me at 

tnd19sum  via gmail 

I'll work on extracting the elements by color and will create images that I can email to make it easier for your friend. 

image.png.25f73c6ff73e3435c7ef1812fc6d49ba.png

image.png.7e6e50fd09b54699b61af878e682c1ce.png

image.png.809174d4b39286d27cf15c345b81a6e6.png

image.png.836cbc703033855476604dd3f01c870b.png

The Queen's wardrobe change for her message

image.png.8c17d3de9fa90b8a12331dff6effe39c.png

image.png.8d81e58eca15cdc023f7559d035929eb.png

image.png.d795860744667d960403771a18db56e8.png

image.png.0eff210fdba311d2c6dffdc9f941bf44.png

image.png.f2255e0c3169dc319c443862fbd24426.png

image.png.5d6f42ba7ff65450004647fcdddfb79b.png

image.png.28b211bd9532266f8c02f30a8ed6c7ea.png