Panorama Rebooked!

mr. godfredo

So now that my initial disappointment is over regarding  our March 28th cruise being cancelled, we were able to rebook for Thanksgiving week. Got the same price on cruise plus $50 OBC on top of the $600 that Carnival is giving us for the cancel. Not a bad deal at all. Kudos to the call center at Carnival for being very helpful and professional in these challenging and unprecedented times. 

• Like 3

I'm wanting to rebook in June, from our Miracle spring break cruise to Panorama.  I need to talk to my mom though...I'm fine w/ an inside room, which is what our FCC will cover.  The Miracle cruise was only five days, so we had one of the inside french door/whole wall window cabins. Since it was spring break it was relatively expensive.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, 1city@atime said:

You are going to love the Panorama. The ship is so beautiful and modern.

Yes, indeed . . . beautiful ship. Loved her. Sure hope there aren't any additional "problems" when the 30-day suspension is over.

I saw the big sale that Carnival started yesterday and my cruise fare went down even more. I got each room for $940 dollars total (2 people per room) insane price for Thanksgiving week! This great price along with $600 obc per room will make for a sweet cruise. I guess it may not be the worst thing ever that our original cruise was cancelled! 

33 minutes ago, mr. godfredo said:

I saw the big sale that Carnival started yesterday and my cruise fare went down even more. I got each room for $940 dollars total (2 people per room) insane price for Thanksgiving week! This great price along with $600 obc per room will make for a sweet cruise. I guess it may not be the worst thing ever that our original cruise was cancelled! 

If it’s even still going to cruise.  You never know with what is happening now.

We sailed in February and loved the Panorama.  The crew is very friendly and it's a relaxing itinerary.   Lots of various and fun activities during the day.  Definitely a ship where you can find fun with other passengers or sneak off to an area for time alone.  

Enjoy!!