Princess Alaska Info

milogurd

From the Princess twitter feed about 2 hrs. ago (Sunday, 3/15/20):

We are aware that Transport Canada has suspended the cruise season across Canada until July 1, 2020. We will be evaluating our Alaska and Canada & New England cruises scheduled within this time frame and when more information is available, we will share it.

Edited by milogurd
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, jennybenny said:

I don't use Twitter, so I appreciate that this was shared. 

We don't have to respond to things we don't care about. 

Totally agree, just hope they decide something sooner than later.  I realize they have a lot of cancellations to take care of right now, but we all deserve to have some final decisions made in order to make good sound decisions.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, milogurd said:

From the Princess twitter feed about 2 hrs. ago (Sunday, 3/15/20):

We are aware that Transport Canada has suspended the cruise season across Canada until July 1, 2020. We will be evaluating our Alaska and Canada & New England cruises scheduled within this time frame and when more information is available, we will share it.

Thank you for posting. I'm not on twitter and if you had not posted I would not have at least this much info.  Lou

• Like 2

Thanks for the info. Very uncertain times for us all on so many levels atm.

We were sailing from Australia in April and were sailing Sydney to Vancouver on the Ruby Princess which has been cancelled 😢

We were then booked on the Royal for a May 16 departure Vancouver to Alaska cruise tour which falls outside of Princesses current 60 days cancellation dates.

We hope Princess comes back to us soon on what is planned for this itinerary as we will now need to purchase a one way flight to Vancouver if it proceeds. Princess would make it easy for us if they advised this cruise is now cancelled and then we are forced to accept 'no holiday of a lifetime' for us in 2020. 😢