Notification after filling out cancelation form?

beachbum6264

I filled out the online form for our cancelled Panama Canal cruise. If you have filled out that form did you get any kind of notification from Princess?

Also, will they cancel excursions we have already paid for, or do I need to do that myself? 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, beachbum6264 said:

I filled out the online form for our cancelled Panama Canal cruise. If you have filled out that form did you get any kind of notification from Princess?

Also, will they cancel excursions we have already paid for, or do I need to do that myself? 

Got this almost immediately after submitting the form.  I didn't copy the portion that has all the information I submitted.  

This is your Princess Booking Compensation request receipt.  We appreciate you patience as we well be processing numerous requests.  Thank you for your understanding, patience, and ongoing support. 

Looks like their proofreader was off for the day.. lol

Edited by Kenswing

also if you go into your personalizer; you should be able to cancel shore excursions; unless the entire cruise was cancelled by princess.  If that is the case any shore excursion money will go back to your credit card

35 minutes ago, Castaway Cowgirl said:

We received it in the spam folder, but it also had a warning on the message to be careful that the message may be used to steal personal information.  Did other people receive their reply from this email:  no reply@qemailserver.com?

Yes, that is the sending email address.  It's just an overactive spam filter from your mail server.  No personal information (that they don't already have) is being stolen.  

• Like 1

Submitted the online form last week but didn't receive a reply.  Nothing in my spam or trash folders . I did speak to the Princess Consultant and said that I was booking on the understanding that I would receive Option 2. He suggested we would get our refund in 30 days or so.   He has us booked but I still would like a formal reply.

20 minutes ago, Armchair Cruiser said:

Submitted the online form last week but didn't receive a reply.  Nothing in my spam or trash folders . I did speak to the Princess Consultant and said that I was booking on the understanding that I would receive Option 2. He suggested we would get our refund in 30 days or so.   He has us booked but I still would like a formal reply.

Took Wmf Coyote's advice and resubmitted.  This time I received a reply.   Thank you

7 hours ago, Ella2 said:

Yes, that is the sending email address.  It's just an overactive spam filter from your mail server.  No personal information (that they don't already have) is being stolen.  

Thanks for this information.  At first I ignored the warning, but then I went back and looked at it and realized that the email address did not have the word “Princess” in it.  I also noticed the misspellings and my active imagination started to go wild.

Edited by Castaway Cowgirl

For those that chose Option 1 (funds transferred to future cruise plus FCC), has anyone seen their future cruise credits show up yet in their Cruise Personalizer?  I know it's going to take some time since Princess is obviously busy, but trying to gauge how long I should be waiting before I try to call them directly.

4 minutes ago, 4hunters said:

For those that chose Option 1 (funds transferred to future cruise plus FCC), has anyone seen their future cruise credits show up yet in their Cruise Personalizer?  I know it's going to take some time since Princess is obviously busy, but trying to gauge how long I should be waiting before I try to call them directly.

I am sure people will be posting on here when the FCCs start showing up.

12 hours ago, Castaway Cowgirl said:

We received it in the spam folder, but it also had a warning on the message to be careful that the message may be used to steal personal information.  Did other people receive their reply from this email:  no reply@qemailserver.com?

Yes and gmail flagged it as suspicious 

Submitted about 15 min ago.  System immediately redirects me to the Princess home page - is this normal?  No next screen shows the submission is done.

Also there is no confirmation email either.  Nothing arrives incl SPAM. 

Will give it another 30 min if still nothing coming back,  will do the resubmit. 

I would think if the submission is taken successfully by the system, the confirmation email should come quickly.  If it hasn't it means the submission has not been thru, for whatever reason.

Update

Confirmation email came about 40 min later.  It came to regular Comcast inbox despite the source address, but the subject line is not deemed spam by Comcast (unlike Gmail reported here).  So now it is waiting time.

I had the same trouble (cancel of 4/4 Sky) - no confirmation after 2 tries several days apart.  I resent form this morning and finally got a confirmation of receipt.  Maybe refund will now be processed.

1 hour ago, Pzazzz said:

I had the same trouble (cancel of 4/4 Sky) - no confirmation after 2 tries several days apart.  I resent form this morning and finally got a confirmation of receipt.  Maybe refund will now be processed.

Don't count on the refund anytime soon.  I've been waiting for my FCC since day one.