Cancelled purchases through cruise planner

4 minutes ago, Monthend said:

I cancelled my purchases right before cruise shutdown. I received confirmation email but so far no credit.

Anyone else having this problem?

It normally takes about a week to show up.  It may take longer now given the circumstances.

49 minutes ago, Monthend said:

I cancelled my purchases right before cruise shutdown. I received confirmation email but so far no credit.

We cancelled our cruise on March 10th and have not received any of our refunds for cruise planner purchases or taxes/fees.  We were told 7 to 10 days, so we should start seeing refunds soon.  I am going to give them a little extra time because of all the cancellations they are dealing with in this crisis.  I won't start calling until at least two weeks after my cancellation.

23 minutes ago, Rylee123 said:

We received the refunds for our excursions in 3 days.

Usually it takes  about 7 days for RC to refund UK customers!!! must be something to do with the distances involved.

8 hours ago, Monthend said:

I cancelled our cruise on February 22 and received a refund on February 25 (I should say a partial refund since we were past the final payment due date).    Royal's cancellation email also stated the OBC (from Royal) would be rolled over for future use.  

However,  to date I still have not received a refund for the drink or Internet package purchases.  

I also had used FCC (which don't expire until September) to purchase most of the cancelled cruise and I have not received notification about the FCC being available to use again either.   

I know the cruise lines are extremely busy so I am being patient.... 

Edited by kokopelli-az
clarification

I cancelled my exercusions dining and internet package  on march 11th and received the standard cancellation email but no refund on my amex card yet!  I returned something at a department store last week and received refund credit to same amex card the very next day.  So yes I too am concerned and if I dont have by this Friday I will be calling rcl.  

Plus the port taxes for a cancelled cruise not credited yet.  So all in they owe me over a $1000 since march 11th

I received half of the credit for my Grandaughter but not for my cancelled activities.  That is quite odd IMO.

I was waiting for the DBP big ticket item to post on my AmEx, but noooooooo.😉

Edited by Judyrem

On 3/16/2020 at 8:58 AM, Monthend said:

took me 5 days to see the creds.

you’re welcome.

I cancelled our May cruise on March 10th.  Just received our FCC by email.  Have yet to see anything else.  Waiting on taxes/fees, excursions, drink packages, Voom and 25% of our cruise fare.  We were originally told we would receive everything within 7 to 10 days. 

On 3/16/2020 at 9:51 AM, reallyitsmema said:

We cancelled our cruise on March 10th and have not received any of our refunds for cruise planner purchases or taxes/fees.  We were told 7 to 10 days, so we should start seeing refunds soon.  I am going to give them a little extra time because of all the cancellations they are dealing with in this crisis.  I won't start calling until at least two weeks after my cancellation.

I cancelled my cruise on march 11th and  no refunded credit to amex yet.  So called around 4 pm today. Got right thru and csr said they are taking 7 to 10 Business days and that I should see my credit on or about March 25th.