Cruise Personalizer

mrsihopes

Can no longer pull up my cruise personalizer for my cancelled cruise.   This is what I got when I tried to enter.   Glad I printed out all of the payment information on it...

Important Acknowledgements for Your Cruise Vacation

Before entering Cruise Personalizer, read and acknowledge these notifications

Voyage Cancellation Notice

As you may be aware, as a proactive response to the unpredictable circumstances evolving from the global spread of COVID-19 and in an abundance of caution, Princess Cruises is voluntarily pausing global operations of our 18 cruise ships for two months (60 days), impacting voyages departing March 12 to May 10. As a result, we regret to advise that your voyage has been cancelled. We know you were anticipating sailing with us, and we apologize and sincerely share in your disappointment. For more information, please visit: http://*****/pcl_pause To process your cancellation and choose your compensation option, please visit: http://*****/pcl_pauseref We thank you for your understanding, and for choosing Princess Cruises.

I got the same thing.  Was your cruise one of the cancelled ones like mine?  It probably has something to do with that.  I was able to get in and see and manage my cancelled cruise through a "backdoor", I just can't remember which link I clicked on that brought it up.

11 minutes ago, 4hunters said:

I got the same thing.  Was your cruise one of the cancelled ones like mine?  It probably has something to do with that.  I was able to get in and see and manage my cancelled cruise through a "backdoor", I just can't remember which link I clicked on that brought it up.

Yes it was cancelled we were going on the TA out of Fort Lauderdale on April 11th.   I filled out the refund paper and submitted it last week.

Our canceled cruise next month showed on my personalizer up until today when I looked at the personalizer for another booked cruise and the notice popped up for the canceled cruise.  I had already printed the travel summary which of course included all funds paid and now will be returned.  Now we wait for the 175% FCC which we will apply to a similar cruise in 2021 (we hope!).