Norwegian Bliss in CDC list of affected sailings (Norwegian Bliss: voyage departing 3/1/20 and any subsequent voyages)

AdoraBelle

1 minute ago, Greenpea2 said:

I can’t find this info on the Lenawee website or the CDC. I am in no way saying it’s not true, I  just would like to see the source report for this. If someone else can find it, please share? Thanks!

I just tried to find it before posting it in my Bliss group. Nothing...

5 minutes ago, Greenpea2 said:

I can’t find this info on the Lenawee website or the CDC. I am in no way saying it’s not true, I  just would like to see the source report for this. If someone else can find it, please share? Thanks!

We r discussing it on Facebook and seems like fake news, since no ones been contacted, by ncl or health deptDept

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, spanishguy1970 said:

We have a cruise on the Bliss for 21 days on April 18 and we have not been contacted yet. Some of the ports are in Canada, ending in Seattle. We don't know what is going with this cruise

This is like a repeat of the Getaway TA times 1000! Who knows when we'll get some news?

• Like 1

Just now, Zippeedee said:

This is like a repeat of the Getaway TA times 1000! Who knows when we'll get some news?

I agree. I read somewhere that if they will change ports they let you know 30 days out, I don't expect this cruise will be canceled.

Edited by spanishguy1970

13 minutes ago, spanishguy1970 said:

We have a cruise on the Bliss for 21 days on April 18 and we have not been contacted yet. Some of the ports are in Canada, ending in Seattle. We don't know what is going with this cruise

We are on that same cruise, we are waiting and seeing if they cancel.

I'm the original poster. I found the article on a different cruise site.

I don't have any skin in the game, I was just passing it along. I don't know why one health department would get that list and others might not. If people want to know for sure, I would pick up the phone and see if you can get that health dept on the phone to verify where they got the document. 

For what it's worth, I wouldn't have posted it if it hadn't come from what appears to be a legitimate (if slightly random) government source. 

Edited by AdoraBelle

There appears to be some contradictory information from the crew + coast guard:

https://www.silive.com/coronavirus/2020/03/why-cruise-ship-is-docked-off-staten-island-its-not-coronavirus.html

59 minutes ago, JustAPilot said:

Considering Canada has banned any cruise ship from docking in its ports until July, I doubt you are going to Canada.

I think 3 or 4 ports we are meant to go to are closed, plus the whole Alaska cruises may not be able to happen thing.  I doubt we are going but we have not been told it’s cancelled yet.  

16 minutes ago, KHome said:

There appears to be some contradictory information from the crew + coast guard:

https://www.silive.com/coronavirus/2020/03/why-cruise-ship-is-docked-off-staten-island-its-not-coronavirus.html

Well, that is technically true. They are at anchor to make room for the Gem to dock. That does not preclude the fact that there could have been exposure on the last cruise.

12 minutes ago, gizfish said:

Says a 2 year old child tested positive after 3/1 voyage.

Yeah...I was on that sailing too.  Thank god the child was diagnosed after the cruise.  Well,...our "14 days" ends in 8 days.

We've been "self-quarantining" anyway.

• Like 2