So, let's pick a cruise now for when this is all over. Which one?

cl.klink

I'm waiting to see how my refunds shake out.  Used substantial FCC for part of my B2B2B April/May cruises that got cancelled, so will have to find some place to use that.  Asked for cash back on the cost of the cruises.  Have the PH booked B2B for Iceland/Greenland in August, don't see that happening and will cancel prior to final payment in May.  Or maybe Celebrity will beat me to the punch and cancel that.  Not sure if I will get my deposits back in cash as I would normally do or if they will be FCCs.  If so, I will have a lot of FCCs.  Then, of course, there's the issue of whether or not Celebrity will even let us oldies but goodies on their ships!  So, not even looking right now.  I do have an MSC Yacht Club booked for November which may happen.

We had a Northbound Alaska cruise booked for June 19, 2020 departing Vancouver BC and disembarking  Seward AK, obviously this has been cancelled. We opted for the 125% FCC and have just booked the exact same cruise departing June 11, 2021 and have something to look forward to in these challenging times.

Keep safe everyone. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, GeroWA said:

We had a Northbound Alaska cruise booked for June 19, 2020 departing Vancouver BC and disembarking  Seward AK, obviously this has been cancelled. We opted for the 125% FCC and have just booked the exact same cruise departing June 11, 2021 and have something to look forward to in these challenging times.

Keep safe everyone. 

We will give you a wave as we pass. We had Vancouver-Vancouver booked on Eclipse on 14th June 2020, followed by a 12 day Rockies tour. Plan A is to book for 13th June next year. X and Royal both go. Preference is X, but won't be rushing to book anything just yet. At the moment, dreaming of a long weekend somewhere in England. Anywhere will do. ANYWHERE.

• Thanks 1

April cruises have been cancelled and hope to turn them into a birthday cruise on Equinox in September (not hopeful) and the repositioning cruise from Barcelona to Buenos Aires on Silhouette(more hopeful). Next scheduled cruise is on Crystal Serenity in  October from Quebec City to Miami.

Edited by Orator