Song of Norway LIVE (March 19, 2020)

I cannot wait to buy a couple commemorative cigarette lighters.

This way when I smoke in my cabin I do not have to worry about borrowing a light.

I love keeping this memento as a souvenir.

Later, time for afternoon high tea and crumpets.

Safe travels.

Edited by Lionesss
  • Like 3

24 minutes ago, Yorkvillain said:

Only two more sleeps until we are onboard Lady Song! 

What shall you do to pass the time over the next two days?

Maybe watch the Isles on their drive for the post season. Is Mike Bossy going to shoot out the lights tonight?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

My son is 15, like most parents we allow him and his friends to drink in our home, we know while in international waters it SHOULDN'T be a problem for him to order a few rum and cokes, is there anywhere on the ship where he'd have any problem whatsoever?

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, goldfish65 said:

My son is 15, like most parents we allow him and his friends to drink in our home, we know while in international waters it SHOULDN'T be a problem for him to order a few rum and cokes, is there anywhere on the ship where he'd have any problem whatsoever?

He shouldn't have any problems. If he does he can come drink in our room with us.  We're bringing LSD too so it should be a great time. 

Edited by Yorkvillain
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

5 hours ago, mil76 said:

Hopefully this doesn't start any arguments, but could you possibly get answers to some questions about the dress code?

Can I get away without a cummerbund?

Are patent leather shoes required, or will a freshly polished set of oxfords be acceptable?  

We're really trying to fit into 6 suitcases between the two of us, but I don't want to get any stares for being underdressed.

For my 80's Cruise always bring large Suitcase and Garment Bag(Full). This needed for usual 7nite Cruise just for Dinners in Main Dining of 2 Formal Nites, 3 Semi-Formal(sport coat) and 2 Casual(slacks)  Min of 2-Suits, 1-Sport Coat, 4 additional pr Slacks, 2 pr Dress Shoes, 1 pr Casual Dress Shoes, 7-Dress Shirts, 7 White T-shirts, 7pr Dress Sox, 4 Ties. All Required....and always bring my Speedo Swimsuit. Plan on wearing it at the new private stop where we Tender in at Labadee. 3 Buildings, one Restroom, no motorized watercraft or locals selling their wares. Even have a guy sitting on surfboard at the Sharknet

Edited by ONECRUISER

4 minutes ago, h20skibum said:

I certainly hope your travel agent booked you first class air to your cruise.  Our favorite airline has such spacious seats, and the light snacks and drinks are just what one needs. 

C5007DD0-DE28-40BB-9C83-0A1A13F0D9E8.thumb.png.1d54a97ebd94e5cc48f6f0b7ab46f50b.png

At least almost everyone Smokes on the Plane...

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, A&L_Ont said:

What shall you do to pass the time over the next two days?

Maybe watch the Isles on their drive for the post season. Is Mike Bossy going to shoot out the lights tonight?

I don't see the Isles ever winning a playoff series, never mind two in a row. Not going to happen. And that kid in playing in the WHA...Wayne Grasky or something like that....is really overrated. Him and Mike Bossy will never amount to anything. 😉

Anyway, enjoy the passenger talent show and dance lessons and good luck finding space for your 5 suitcases in your 125 sq ft. cabin.

• Like 4

23 minutes ago, A&L_Ont said:

Is it the LSD, or too much Carona?

Can't comment on Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds but that Mexican beer is only available on the black market right now, although there are rumors that Mexico may start exporting it soon. I doubt that it will ever become popular tho....Probably just as likely as the Isle's winning multiple Stanley Cups in a row.

Edited by HBE4
  • Like 4

25 minutes ago, h20skibum said:

C5007DD0-DE28-40BB-9C83-0A1A13F0D9E8.thumb.png.1d54a97ebd94e5cc48f6f0b7ab46f50b.png

Let’s not fool ourselves, that’s Tim’s appetizer.  

I ate somewhere with Tim, a few years ago, where they served meat on a platter like this. I blinked and it was gone, and he was wiping his mouth. 

I can’t remember the name of the place but it had lots of Harmony, like a Symphony. I do remember that it was not Portofino’s. 🤔

Edited by A&L_Ont
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, HBE4 said:

I don't see the Isles ever winning a playoff series, never mind two in a row. Not going to happen. And that kid in playing in the WHA...Wayne Grasky or something like that....is really overrated. Him and Mike Bossy will never amount to anything. 😉

Anyway, enjoy the passenger talent show and dance lessons and good luck finding space for your 5 suitcases in your 125 sq ft. cabin.

Cabin is nice at 125sq, has 2 Couches they make into the bed at nite. Nice that the Male only Room Attendants(like all Waitstaff) has max 8 rooms to clean a dozen times a day, 18hrs a day, off only when I sleep...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HBE4 said:

Can't comment on Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds but that Mexican beer is only available on the black market right now, although there are rumors that Mexico may start exporting it soon. I doubt that it will ever become popular tho....Probably just as likely as the Isle's winning multiple Stanley Cups in a row.

You went a little too far with that one Corona has been imported for a very long time now.  I had it in my store in the early 80's.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Blizzard54 said:

You went a little too far with that one Corona has been imported for a very long time now.  I had it in my store in the early 80's.

I know. But this thread is stuck in time, a time when Coors wasn't sold east of the Mississippi.  

So while you pack for the cruise, put on a  vinyl LP on and listen to The Bees Gees ( or better yet Pink Floyd) or - if you are rich enough to afford  new, high tech TV equipment such as a VCR or the far superior BetaMax - pop in a tape of Smokey and the Bandit.

• Like 2