Is anyone’s FCC showing in their account yet?

amajaa

2 hours ago, cltnccruisers said:

Has anyone who has passed their original sailing date received everything they expect.  I believe reimbursement in either form may be tied to that date - just a theory.

Our sailing date was March 14th. Nothing back yet.

2 hours ago, cltnccruisers said:

Has anyone who has passed their original sailing date received everything they expect.  I believe reimbursement in either form may be tied to that date - just a theory.

I have a similar theory, except that I believe that reimbursement may be tied to the end date.  The computer still "thinks that the cruise is still active " until the end date.  At least I hope so.  We were on a cruise was supposed to end April 6 (it was two segments that we booked as one cruise) followed by a B2B that ends April 21.  The first cruise ended early on March 19, coinciding with the first segment.  We haven't heard anything yet.  (Princess flew us home from Buenos Aires instead of Los Angeles.  Yea EZ-Air!!) We received the "Option" choice email for the April 6 cruise, but nothing for the interrupted cruise, that hasn't ended yet.  It will take an upper level math degree to figure out our reimbursement.😁  So far, we are waiting patiently.  

Has any one with a cruise that has been completed NOT heard about any reimbursement?

• Like 1

Just for fun I sent an inquiry to the three Princess email addresses I have, asking them to clarify the process being used to issue FCC and refunds.   I have a pet peeve about lack of communication where my money is concerned.  So far only support@princess.com has responded and it was a rejected delivery.

Hello, this is the mail server on omp.em.princess.com.

I am sending you this message to inform you on the delivery status of a
message you previously sent.  Immediately below you will find a list of
the affected recipients;  also attached is a Delivery Status Notification
(DSN) report in standard format, as well as the headers of the original
message.

<support@princess.com>  delivery failed; will not continue trying

3 hours ago, dog said:

My 100% FCC is now in my circle account.

Still waiting for rest of it from Option 1

Princess is not honoring Option 1 for me.

I cancelled March 6/20 for March 7/20 cruise.

Was told previously since I was paid in full by Feb 4/20, cancelled March 6/20, I was eligble for Option 1.

My TA has just shared this reversal she got from Princess just now. They are just saying rep who told TA I was getting Option 1 was giving out wrong information.

I am still grateful to get my cruise fare back in FCC.

8 minutes ago, dog said:

Was told previously since I was paid in full by Feb 4/20, cancelled March 6/20, I was eligble for Option 1.

My TA has just shared this reversal she got from Princess just now. They are just saying rep who told TA I was getting Option 1 was giving out wrong information.

So their rationale was that you cancelled rather than them?   The announcement came out on March 12 - timing is everything, so says a much despised VP at my company.  But at least you got your FCC - was that from Princess or your TA?

39 minutes ago, 2 cruises a year said:

I have a similar theory, except that I believe that reimbursement may be tied to the end date.  The computer still "thinks that the cruise is still active " until the end date.  At least I hope so.  We were on a cruise was supposed to end April 6 (it was two segments that we booked as one cruise) followed by a B2B that ends April 21.  The first cruise ended early on March 19, coinciding with the first segment.  We haven't heard anything yet.  (Princess flew us home from Buenos Aires instead of Los Angeles.  Yea EZ-Air!!) We received the "Option" choice email for the April 6 cruise, but nothing for the interrupted cruise, that hasn't ended yet.  It will take an upper level math degree to figure out our reimbursement.😁  So far, we are waiting patiently.  

Has any one with a cruise that has been completed NOT heard about any reimbursement?

Sounds like it should have been a heck of a cruise.  Hope you get the chance to recreate it once this is over.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, cltnccruisers said:

So their rationale was that you cancelled rather than them?   The announcement came out on March 12 - timing is everything, so says a much despised VP at my company.  But at least you got your FCC - was that from Princess or your TA?

No, I think it has to do with the chart showing March 12th cancellations.

I cannot get it to post, but there is a paragraph with the Options offer that says:  In addition to this we will honor those who cancelled and were paid in full back to Feb 4/20.

they are NO LONGER honouring this for me.

Its a bit early I suppose. Usually they do it a few weeks prior to the cruise. Sometimes it appear a week before departure. Another question that I have is how long do they last and what happens if you dont use them. Is there any kind of refund for such occasions? Can you transfer them to your next cruise? 

7 minutes ago, dog said:

I cannot get it to post, but there is a paragraph with the Options offer that says:  In addition to this we will honor those who cancelled and were paid in full back to Feb 4/20.

Now I remember you asking about that.  I never saw that but it's not like I was looking for it.  I checked the initial cancellation email and there's nothing like that,but it seems that they made a few changes after.

Edited by cltnccruisers
addition

5 minutes ago, cltnccruisers said:

Now I remember you asking about that.  I never saw that but it's not like I was looking for it.

Several charts have been posted, but this is in writing on Princess website. It has been very confusing.

My FCC must be booked & sailed by Dec 31/21.

Also says not available for use on all cruises. To call before booking/using it.

Re dates: Others vary.

14 minutes ago, dog said:

Several charts have been posted, but this is in writing on Princess website. It has been very confusing.

My FCC must be booked & sailed by Dec 31/21.

Also says not available for use on all cruises. To call before booking/using it.

Re dates: Others vary.

I've seen statements that it had to be used by 12/31/21 but also by 5/31/22.   We have rebooked the same itinerary for 12/12/20 assuming the FCC will be credited to that.  Quite a mess.

Checked the FAQ.  It has use by 12/31/21 but nothing about it not being available on all cruises.

Edited by cltnccruisers
clarification
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, dog said:

Sorry to hear this! Is the rationale behind it that the cruise you were meant to take on March 7th actually sailed? If it was cancelled anyway, then I can't see how/why they would not allow you option 1?

2 hours ago, 2 cruises a year said:

Ours would have finished Saturday just gone the 29th March, no FCC yet.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, dog said:

I would just wait it out. I spoke with Princess recently as the wording is so confusing. The person I spoke to said that my cruise fell under "the pause" and I could have either Option 1 or Option 2. I can say that she knew what she was referring to and was quite helpful. 

• Like 1

I got a response back from our Princess consultant - a very nice lady and I'm glad she's still working.  Other than a little chit-chat, the pertinent part of her response is:

I have seen action on the booking on Mar 20th. It is estimated 30 days from the form submission date for refund and FCC to be available. I can assure our teams are working on resolving the refunds as fast as possible.

I submitted our form on March 13.  From this I surmise that they didn't start processing it until March 20.  So 30 days from that takes us to April 19.  Coincidentally, or maybe not, that is the end date for our cancelled cruise.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, dog said:

1 hour ago, ceilidh1 said:

Sorry to hear this! Is the rationale behind it that the cruise you were meant to take on March 7th actually sailed? If it was cancelled anyway, then I can't see how/why they would not allow you option 1?

TA was told I qualified for Option 1.

They knew when I cancelled/ day ship sailed.

I am waiting it out. I don't expect anything, even though it is in writing on the Princess website: ' In addition to....." see quote above.

On 3/18/2020 at 1:16 PM, lx200gps said:

When Princess sent us the Email a few days ago, asking for our selection of Options 1 or 2, they defined the FCC as:

image.png.d6664801072dd3e5d573418f73d0e4a9.png

This is what I received and filled out for a refund and FCC

https://princess.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3IPGcxcN0jSk6c5

Edited by travellover39

21 minutes ago, dog said:

TA was told I qualified for Option 1.

They knew when I cancelled/ day ship sailed.

I am waiting it out. I don't expect anything, even though it is in writing on the Princess website: ' In addition to....." see quote above.

I hope it works out! Keep us posted!

4 hours ago, travellover39 said:

This is what I received and filled out for a refund and FCC

https://princess.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_3IPGcxcN0jSk6c5

That's the same form I submitted on the 13th. Received the Princess acknowledgement of receipt the same day. Cruise was a 7 dayer departing on April 4. We chose Option 1 @175% and of course we haven't received the FCC yet. Realistically, I don't expect it for a few weeks at least, and we're unlikely to commit to any use of it for some time to come. I'm becoming increasingly doubtful our next booked trip on which we could use it, in late September will happen either.