Ships in Ft Lauderdale on Wednesday, March 18

Krazy Kruizers

The Veendam and Zuiderdam will be arriving in Ft Lauderdale on Wednesday, March 18.

Veendam: 05:30 - 17:00 

Zuiderdam: 06:15 - 18:00 

Already in Ft Lauderdale is the Carnival Sunrise and the Silver Wind.  Both ships are scheduled to leave at 08:00.

Links: The PTZtv webcams can be found at https://www.portevergladeswebcam.com/ and https://www.ftlauderdalewebcam.com/.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The last ship to arrive in Ft Lauderdale is the Volendam.  She was scheduled to arrive on Sunday, March 22.  Passengers were notified that they will be skipping their last 2 ports.  At first they were told that they would arrive back in Ft Lauderdale Friday morning.  Then it was changed -- arrival now scheduled for Thursday evening, March 19, with disembarkation beginning Friday morning.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Himself said:

Thanks for the "Heads UP." I hope to be around when the ships pull out to where ever they are going.  This  is all so sad.

We were sad when we had to disembark in San Diego 1 week into our 6 week cruise a few days ago. We felt safe and cozy on Oosterdam. Now we're home and happy and blessed to be in our safe and cozy home. 

51 minutes ago, Krazy Kruizers said:

The last ship to arrive in Ft Lauderdale is the Volendam.  She was scheduled to arrive on Sunday, March 22.  Passengers were notified that they will be skipping their last 2 ports.  At first they were told that they would arrive back in Ft Lauderdale Friday morning.  Then it was changed -- arrival now scheduled for Thursday evening, March 19, with disembarkation beginning Friday morning.

Hi KK!

Thank you for doing this for Kathi. I appreciate you taking charge and live seeing you do this!

☘️Belated St. Patty’s Day

Denise😊

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Seasick Sailor said:

We were sad when we had to disembark in San Diego 1 week into our 6 week cruise a few days ago. We felt safe and cozy on Oosterdam. Now we're home and happy and blessed to be in our safe and cozy home. 

Hi Joy,

Hope your day went well! I agree with you also! Hope the weather warms up for you!

Take care

Denise😊

I’m on Zuiderdam- she’ll be sailing with crew only to anchor somewhere in the Bahamas after we debark. The crew will be enjoying the passenger sail away experience from the lido deck courtesy of management, so everyone try to enjoy their special sailaway. I’m hoping to be flying home at 4:15 but I’d love to see them enjoy the experience all of us look forward to. They more than earned it on this cruise. 
cheers,

Kirsten 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, DeeniEncinitas said:

Hi KK!

Thank you for doing this for Kathi. I appreciate you taking charge and live seeing you do this!

☘️Belated St. Patty’s Day

Denise😊

You are welcome.  

I didn't think Kathi would mind what with all the worries she has getting home.

Many, many years ago I took over the BonVoyages when Ziggy7 quite them.  And then GrandmaPajama took over for a few years.  And once I substituted for Kazu while she was cruising.  It takes time to get into the swing of things and rechecking everything.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Krazy Kruizers said:

How is the hotel that Cunard has you in?

Pan Pacific is very nice.  If you're having issues with the Cunard forum I have also been posting (entire trip) to the World Cruising forum:

Roy

4 hours ago, Krazy Kruizers said:

You are welcome.  

I didn't think Kathi would mind what with all the worries she has getting home.

Many, many years ago I took over the BonVoyages when Ziggy7 quite them.  And then GrandmaPajama took over for a few years.  And once I substituted for Kazu while she was cruising.  It takes time to get into the swing of things and rechecking everything.

Good morning KK!

Can’t sleep 🙄 so I wanted to get on CC.

Wow awfully dark outside. So quiet now!

Glad to see Roy coming home too!

What an experience for all of us!

Well I guess back to bed for me! Check in later.

Denise😊

• Like 1

Veendam still "confirmed" for 0530 which I believe is pilot time but it doesn't look like she will be quite that early.  Perhaps when Zuiderdam arrives it won't be quite so dark.

Denise, it may be a while before I can get a flight back.

Roy

10 minutes ago, DeeniEncinitas said:

Good morning KK!

Can’t sleep 🙄 so I wanted to get on CC.

Wow awfully dark outside. So quiet now!

Glad to see Roy coming home too!

What an experience for all of us!

Well I guess back to bed for me! Check in later.

Denise😊

Good Morning Denise.

• Thanks 1