Extra Question about American Queen

Evesham

The OP was asking about the American Queen.  The River Grill at the stern is open only limited hours for lunch.  The Front Porch Cafe is open 24 hours, with coffee, tea, cookies, etc. outside of mealtimes.

Thanks all for the info & noted about the food service and tea/coffee is best from the Front Porch.  One final question please, what about Bars?  Is the River Grill Bar open every day and does the Front Porch have a Bar that is open during the day?  I am asking because mobility issues means my husband would prefer to avoid the elevator / stairs if we just wanted to grab a quick alcoholic drink near our cabin.  

Many thanks.

Edited by Evesham

1 minute ago, Evesham said:

Thanks all for the info & noted about the food service and tea/coffee is best from the Front Porch.  One final question please, what about Bars?  Is the River Grill Bar open every day and does the Front Porch have a Bar that is open during the day?  I am asking because mobility issues means my husband would prefer to avoid the elevator / stairs if we just wanted to grab a quick drink near our cabin.  

Many thanks.

the regular bar should always be open, as far as Rivet Grill goes it must be open during lunch hours. I mean its not a problem to go there and check or call a reception on board for more info. You can also try asking during boarding or on their website. The information is there if I am not mistaken. Just check it out there

Roger88 - My enquiries are being made to help me select and book a cabin that meets mobility issues, so waiting until on board is not an option.  I have tried searches on websites & cannot find definitive answers to my queries.  Hopefully someone on here knows the answer regarding positioning of open bars onboard.  I am in the UK, so picking up the phone and ringing AQSC is not straight forward, and I am reluctant to bother them at this difficult & extremely busy time on what may appear to be a rather frivolous question.

The River Grill Bar is usually open in the afternoons, but do not count on it. Weather can be a factor.

There are much more regular hours at the Front Porch so I think you want to be near that area.