Cruises Booked for September 2020

ktn315

On 3/19/2020 at 9:18 PM, skrufy said:

We are booked for the Horizon September 5th and planning on sailing. As for excursions we wait until we get closer to cruise date. Excursions don’t make or break our cruise.

We are booked as well on that cruise. We'll be there. Have our excursions booked.

Also Booked on the Horizon for this May 2nd, but does not look good for that cruise.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/18/2020 at 2:32 PM, ktn315 said:

I also received an email in regards to keeping the cruise booked, rescheduling, or cancelling for cruises through September.  I feel like September is a little too far out for my family and I to decide right now.  If you're booked in September, what did you decide to do?  Also, did you proceed with booking excursions or are you going to wait to make sure that the cruise doesn't get cancelled first?  My fear is that the cruise might go on and excursions will be sold out because I waited too long.

I have a trip booked for Sept 7th,, paid my deposit but don't have to pay in full till june 24,  I am waiting to see what happens. I strongly doubt that we will go.  I know carnival will do what is neccesary to clean but its the people I worry about.. what if it lingers,  I have been on enough cruises that missing one will not upset me.. sure would hate to get stuck on a ship..

On 3/18/2020 at 2:32 PM, ktn315 said:

I also received an email in regards to keeping the cruise booked, rescheduling, or cancelling for cruises through September.  I feel like September is a little too far out for my family and I to decide right now.  If you're booked in September, what did you decide to do?  Also, did you proceed with booking excursions or are you going to wait to make sure that the cruise doesn't get cancelled first?  My fear is that the cruise might go on and excursions will be sold out because I waited too long.

I booked cruises last month and all excursions etc. One for may 17th and one for september 20th. We plan on going on both if they aren't canceled (the may one probably will be). I HIGHLY doubt they will cancel cruises the whole ways till september. 

If you book what you want now they will refund you if it gets canceled.