Upgrade fairy called er e-mailed What do you think??

She called me too.  Radiance 7/29.  We went from a 4J to a balcony for about $200 (dh likes the 4J...I don't, too much movement; balcony is midship).

The spa is good if you like steam rooms and heated chairs.  It's not the most luxurious spa but would be nice on sea days if the weather's chilly.  They offered me that too...for $150 less than the 4J...but it was interior.

For $58, I'd go for it.  BTW...I was checking out your cruise earlier today....excellent (fire sale) rates.

14 minutes ago, MsTabbyKats said:

She called me too.  Radiance 7/29.  We went from a 4J to a balcony for about $200 (dh likes the 4J...I don't, too much movement; balcony is midship).

The spa is good if you like steam rooms and heated chairs.  It's not the most luxurious spa but would be nice on sea days if the weather's chilly.  They offered me that too...for $150 less than the 4J...but it was interior.

For $58, I'd go for it.  BTW...I was checking out your cruise earlier today....excellent (fire sale) rates.

I got a upgrade to a 4j for a port hole I specifically booked because it was larger.

I was mad, had no idea my cabin was changed .. to a HC 4j and to make it worse we had rough water and never could go out on the deck. Tiny 4j with beds end to end and half the cabin was a hc shower.

My pvp was like well you had a hc in the past for your sister, they probably thought it was a upgrade.

I actually unpacked in the 1a cabin I booked before I noticed the paper on the desk was addressed to someone else. Never would book another 4j, but I assume a regular one is better. Had to close curtains at night for navigation, so couldnt wake up and see if the sun was up. .. like I could have had they not moved me without notification.

4j not my cup of tea. Good move to upgrade 

2 minutes ago, firefly333 said:

I got a upgrade to a 4j for a port hole I specifically booked because it was larger.

I was mad, had no idea my cabin was changed .. to a HC 4j and to make it worse we had rough water and never could go out on the deck. Tiny 4j with beds end to end and half the cabin was a hc shower.

My pvp was like well you had a hc in the past for your sister, they probably thought it was a upgrade.

I actually unpacked in the 1a cabin I booked before I noticed the paper on the desk was addressed to someone else. Never would book another 4j, but I assume a regular one is better. Had to close curtains at night for navigation, so couldnt wake up and see if the sun was up. .. like I could have had they not moved me without notification.

4j not my cup of tea. Good move to upgrade 

We had a 4J on the Horizon.  It felt like the cabin was rattling....in smooth seas!  I have to say (it was a corner one) that it had a nice layout...but on sea days you couldn't go out on the "hidden deck" (too windy) anyway.  However, DH liked it (he thought he was the captain) so I booked it for him.  I would have taken the spa cabin but, in light of the current situation...there's no way I'd get quarantined in an inside and come out sane...so I paid more and took the balcony.