Verifying Our FCC

USN59-79

I know that there is a way to verify how much future cruise credit you have with HAL by booking a cruise and stopping just before you pay for it.  Tried that yesterday but didn't see any FCC.   I wonder if that is the only way.  I have about five emails from HAL stating that I have 50% and 100% of my base fare for cruises cancelled by them applied as FCC, and one stating that I have a FCC of $3396. which appears to be payment of costs incurred on the recent Westerdam cruise.  One of the emails states that the FCC is attached to my Mariner number.  I looked at my Mariner information, but there is nothing there about cruise credits.  I know some cruise lines issue you a voucher, but haven't seen one from HAL.  Am I missing something on the HAL website?

I don't believe there is a way to confirm Future Cruise Credit amounts online.  The credit is attached to your Mariner number and the only visibility is to your HAL cruise consultant or perhaps Mariner Society.

Try an email to Mariner society first to ask if they can confirm it.  mariner_society@hollandamerica.com as phone lines are probably still jammed!

I guess you are right.  Not sure why they make it so difficult.  I tried that email but it just took me to the mariner society section of the HAL website.  They list a phone number if you have mariner society questions.  However, I did find a way on the HAL website to contact them by email, so I did that and posted my question.  I will let the board know if they reply.

2 hours ago, USN59-79 said:

I guess you are right.  Not sure why they make it so difficult.  I tried that email but it just took me to the mariner society section of the HAL website.  They list a phone number if you have mariner society questions.  However, I did find a way on the HAL website to contact them by email, so I did that and posted my question.  I will let the board know if they reply.

They replied to me after 6 days. In summary, you will receive an email when the FCCs are posted to your mariner account, but will be invisible to you on the website. When you book another cruise after they are posted you will need to alert the agent to credit them to that cruise.