How are the Swans doing 2020

I thought Geelong had the run of the play In the first quarter. Have a bad habit of trying to kick really long goals instead of passing off, cost them. Dangerfield is a huge repeat offender.

Geelong 14, Richmond 13 at quarter time.

11 minutes ago, Docker123 said:

I thought Geelong had the run of the play In the first quarter. Have a bad habit of trying to kick really long goals instead of passing off, cost them. Dangerfield is a huge repeat offender.

Geelong 14, Richmond 13 at quarter time.

Yes, very close, early carnage with injuries.  I feel sorry for the crowd, they have to drink that FourEx. probably the Gold Mid Strength, horrible stuff. Should have the Carlton Draught on or Crownies.

3 minutes ago, V_icki_e said:

Carn the Cats!  I'm calling Tom Hawkins (26) for the Clive Churchill Medal.  🏅

Try the Norm Smith Medal. Tom would have to kick a few more goals to win the Norm. Cam Smith for the Clive Churchill Medal.

Leigh

1 minute ago, possum52 said:

Try the Norm Smith Medal. Tom would have to kick a few more goals to win the Norm. Cam Smith for the Clive Churchill Medal.

Leigh

Ooops  - got my codes mixed up!  Hawkins still for the win though 🤞

• Like 1

Can't believe I've never looked at this thread.  Seem to recall it was about Vic sport.  Would have been a great help when I was researching the AFL Grand Final in Brisbane. 

My daughters were lucky enough to get tickets on line.  I don't know what she paid for tickets, but I know she hit "best available" because she didn't want to miss out on the unique experience.  She got good tickets.  Tickets sold out in 20 mins.  She gave a ticket to her sister for her birthday.  She was more excited about the entertainment.  They texted me from the Gabba in their poncho raincoats. 

9 hours ago, possum52 said:

I iike your optimism!

Bahahaha.... well I backed the losing team, my favourite player didn't win the Norm Smith medal, AND I got so excited in the first half that I burnt my pizza.  Good times! 

• Like 1