Jump to content

The Post Your Favorite Celebrity Cruise Photos Thread


Recommended Posts

Anne Frank Statue....and tribute.......very moving....

Aruba... Edge. ABC Islands...Nov 2019

 

'"How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment to improve the world!   ANNE FRANK

 

a06d8139-edde-4354-8e18-8096e69f3a93_l.jpg

 

20191204_223607.jpg

Edited by hcat
Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, hcat said:

Anne Frank Statue....and tribute.......very moving....

Aruba... Edge. ABC Islands...Nov 2019

 

'"How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment to improve the world!   ANNE FRANK

 

a06d8139-edde-4354-8e18-8096e69f3a93_l.jpg

 

20191204_223607.jpg

 

Been to Aruba many times and never knew that was there.

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, WonderMan3 said:

 

Been to Aruba many times and never knew that was there.

Very hot day.....We took a taxi to an outdoor lunch  spot on a local beach ( great food)... the West Deck.  Was in opposite direction & further away than we usually wander across from  former gov home.....  We walked back through this park, Queen Wilemina park and along the linear park... new discoveries along the way., hotels, Parliament Bldg..,,excellent outing!

 

I am over photo limit...sorry!

20191121_104306.jpg

20191121_102551.jpg

20191121_125247.jpg

20191121_124931.jpg

Edited by hcat
Link to post
Share on other sites

Iceland shows its beauty in diverse landscapes with varying characteristics. Here you see the softness of a rainbow against the rugged backdrop of Gullfuss Falls. Reflection, June 2019.501867031_GullfussFalls.png.ba10533665d1e5ecdaaf5d4a09074341.png

Edited by Spif Barwunkel
Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, Spif Barwunkel said:

Iceland shows its beauty in diverse landscapes with varying characteristics. Here you see the softness of a rainbow against the rugged backdrop of Gullfuss Falls. Reflection, June 2019.501867031_GullfussFalls.png.ba10533665d1e5ecdaaf5d4a09074341.png

 

Gorgeous! On the bucket list!

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, hcat said:

Thanks to Wonderman who started the thread... bringing some joy into a dreary day!

 

Welcome! Just felt like the other conversations were going round and round with no new information and it gets depressing watching virus news on TV all day. Remembering fabulous vacations brings me joy.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Forum Jump
    • Categories
      • Forum Assistance
      • SPECIAL EVENT: Q&A with Barbara Muckermann, CMO Silversea Cruises
      • ICYM Our Cruise Critic Live Special Event: Explore the Remote World with Hurtigruten!
      • New Cruisers
      • Cruise Lines “A – O”
      • Cruise Lines “P – Z”
      • River Cruising
      • ROLL CALLS
      • Digital Photography & Cruise Technology
      • Special Interest Cruising
      • Cruise Discussion Topics
      • UK Cruising
      • Australia & New Zealand Cruisers
      • Canadian Cruisers
      • North American Homeports
      • Ports of Call
      • Cruise Conversations
×
×
  • Create New...