The Post Your Favorite Celebrity Cruise Photos Thread

WonderMan3

Infinity..Oct 2016 Pacific Coastal from San Pedro, Ca

Great cruise...just as the terrible fires were starting( sad)

Golden Gate approach, Alcatraz, port at night

20171003_182114.jpg

20171003_190652.jpg

20200322_180924(1).jpg

Edited by hcat
  • Like 4

2 hours ago, NMTraveller said:

12 Apostles, Australia

AmazonIphone-19.jpg

Thank you for the great photos you've been sharing, but can I ask that we all try to adhere to the request in my first post of sharing a maximum of three photos per person per day. Just want to be able to spread the photo sharing among lots of posters and it gives the opportunity to share photos over a longer period of time so we can keep this thread going. I have a feeling we're in for a long haul before cruises are active again unfortunately. Thanks!

Edited by WonderMan3
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, bama4cruisin said:

Hagia Sophia in Istanbul after disembarking the Constellation, 2015image.thumb.jpeg.93686700a97f12799b17a3dbd819c0a7.jpeg 

Enjoying your photos so much. We were on this cruise with you in 2015. Believe we were even on a private tour together (can’t recall which port though).  Cruise was fantastic. 

6 hours ago, Lost in Italy said:

Enjoying your photos so much. We were on this cruise with you in 2015. Believe we were even on a private tour together (can’t recall which port though).  Cruise was fantastic. 

Yes!  In fact, here's evidence of that private tour in Catania . . . A wonderful day with Mario visiting Mt. Etna, honey and balsamic tasting, and wine tasting image.thumb.jpeg.d96cec3906e3a86aee2182561bdb4894.jpeg

• Like 2

Jan 4 2015 Eclipse sailing, 14 Night Exotic Southern Caribbean itinerary.

This is the 4th photo I have posted on this thread and it represents the 4th continent that we have done cruising (we still have Asia, Africa, and Antartica to do!).  It was taken on the very first repeat cruise my family had ever done.  We did our first 14 night Caribbean sailing the year prior and absolutely loved it.  Maybe some day, when things get back to normal, Celebrity will resurrect this sailing.  

On Jan 12, 2015 Eclipse docked at Barbados.  We independently booked a catamaran cruise and snorkeled with the island's famous Hawksbill Sea Turtles.  This guy came swimming towards and then past me in a flash.  I barely had time to get my underwater housed camera up to my eyes to take the photo.  Fortunately the turtle was swimming in shallow water on a sunny day which meant that the subject was bright with minimal shift in color balance. 

Sea Turtle.jpg

Edited by mahdnc
  • Like 12