Coco Cay - Floating cabana and waterpark. Can we do both?

Mallefiscent

4 hours ago, sippican said:

The floating cabanas were $2000 for our sailing, and the Thrill water park tickets around $140 pp. If you've got the dough, go for it! (Be sure to reserve your caban early.)

Thank you so much.   I wasn't sure if the distance would be too great.   I'm a nurse with overtime out the wazoo right now.   It will give me something to imagine that I am working towards - lying with my eyes closed in the cool shade of a floating cabana, listening to the water gently lapping.  Why is there someone coughing in my cabana?  Oh yeah.  Back to work.  😛

16 hours ago, Mallefiscent said:

Thank you so much.   I wasn't sure if the distance would be too great.   I'm a nurse with overtime out the wazoo right now.   It will give me something to imagine that I am working towards - lying with my eyes closed in the cool shade of a floating cabana, listening to the water gently lapping.  Why is there someone coughing in my cabana?  Oh yeah.  Back to work.  😛

We weregoing for the floating cabana, but the teens and tweens in the group are spending most of their time in the water park and  they will not be able to come and go from the Beach Club unless they have bands (part of the registered group), So us “older” folks went for the plain ole Coco Beach Club cabana (still $$$$). 

You will certainly earn a well-deserved treat at the end of all this. Stay safe, and thank you from the bottom of my heart.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, sippican said:

We weregoing for the floating cabana, but the teens and tweens in the group are spending most of their time in the water park and  they will not be able to come and go from the Beach Club unless they have bands (part of the registered group), So us “older” folks went for the plain ole Coco Beach Club cabana (still $$$$). 

You will certainly earn a well-deserved treat at the end of all this. Stay safe, and thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Thank you for the info. Have a great trip and stay safe as well.  🙂

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/14/2020 at 3:13 PM, bluecruisin said:

Could you please tell me how much the beach club cabanas cost? Thanks

it varies from sailing to sailing. You can check prices in your Cruise Planner on the excursions page, for a specific date. For our August sailing, the regular beach cabanas are $1399 for 8 people. The floating cabanas are $2000. The price includes exclusive entrance to the Coco Beach Club, special lunch, etc. The cabanas are significantly larger with more/nicer amenities than those in  other locations on the island.