P&O Cruisers - What are things like where YOU are?

Host Sharon

8 minutes ago, majortom10 said:

We should be on Britannia at this moment in time starting second week of 14nt Med cruise.

Have you moved it? We’re going to the Med (hopefully) June 2022 on Britannia.

1 hour ago, kalos said:

Hi Andy great to hear you and Michelle are Happy more than can be said for your dog this morning .I echo your sentiments Andy but must stress at no time was I put on a "Naughty step " and was free to post at anytime . My post had a blonde in a mask so maybe but who cares ,lets leave it at that .I chose to walk away and not post and the very next day I took Mrs K for her second jab which floored her, so she spent the next 24hours in bed . She has no regrets though as she feels safer now vaccinated . The very next day I was just about to do some work on my PC when I got a sharp pick axe pain in the right hand side of my head which felt sore to even touch my head and it spread to my ear and painkillers did nothing for it . A  week on and it is beginning to ease thankfully.

So as everyone can see I was not posting for various reasons . The good news is that Mrs K and myself are now booked on the Azura  and doing a back to back cruise  but not until next year .That gives us something to look forward to . Will finish by saying thank you to the other posters who have shown concern for us Andy , they are a good bunch and  I wish them well .

Take care and be safe everyone :classic_smile:

So good to hear from you kalos, but I would rather the reason for you not posting actually was the naughty step, rather than knowing you've both being ill, and I hope you're both feeling much better now. I can understand why you're looking forward to you're cruise next year, as you thought that you may not be able to cruise again for quite a while. Things must be more positive for you, regarding your health.

Take care kalos and post again soon. x

Avril

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, yorkshirephil said:

Problem is Andy 99% of us have to watch what we say and do to appease the 1% that are easily offended. 

you find it offensive I find it funny.jpg

I wish i could like that more than once. Oh, I can. Likelikelikelikelikelike😊

Avril

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

This is turning into an even better day than it was when I posted earlier.

I'm so happy Andy and Michelle are back home. Andy, I remember the driving post and I thought it was really funny - no offence was intended and none was felt -  by me anyway. Most of us are so careful about what we say now, in everyday life, that all sense of fun and humour has to be considered. Spontaneity is lost.

Kalos, I'm so sorry to hear you and Mrs.K have been unwell. I wish you both well and am glad you now have a cruise to look forward to - brilliant. Keep being funny Kalos. There was a real gap in our everyday without you.

Some of today's posts have expressed real and sincere joy at the return of friends and isn't that a brilliant thing!

Best wishes to all. Jane.xxxx

• Like 18
  • Thanks 2

Kalo - sorry to hear you and your wife have been ill. I know the feeling of pains in the head although mine tend to be more of a stabbing pain and my head is often sore to the touch and painkillers not working but I know mine is the result of an operation. I am not a medical expert but may I suggest you get it checked out?

Take care.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

This day 2019 we were having a sea day on Crown Princess on the way back to Southampton from the Canaries.  I had decided to go to a craft session and made a floral headdress which I  am modelling below.

IMG_20190418_085333_optimized-1.thumb.jpg.29d9bbbe2a98bc330df01eaa3a3306f0.jpg

Now I am looking forward to watching the Iona ceremony this evening.

Edited by Josy1953
  • Like 9

3 hours ago, kalos said:

Hi Andy great to hear you and Michelle are Happy more than can be said for your dog this morning .I echo your sentiments Andy but must stress at no time was I put on a "Naughty step " and was free to post at anytime . My post had a blonde in a mask so maybe but who cares ,lets leave it at that .I chose to walk away and not post and the very next day I took Mrs K for her second jab which floored her, so she spent the next 24hours in bed . She has no regrets though as she feels safer now vaccinated . The very next day I was just about to do some work on my PC when I got a sharp pick axe pain in the right hand side of my head which felt sore to even touch my head and it spread to my ear and painkillers did nothing for it . A  week on and it is beginning to ease thankfully.

So as everyone can see I was not posting for various reasons . The good news is that Mrs K and myself are now booked on the Azura  and doing a back to back cruise  but not until next year .That gives us something to look forward to . Will finish by saying thank you to the other posters who have shown concern for us Andy , they are a good bunch and  I wish them well .

Take care and be safe everyone :classic_smile:

Sorry to read that you and Mrs K have both been unwell. You were missed on here.

Good news that you've got a cruise booked for next year 🙂

• Thanks 1

A horrible day here today - heavy rain all afternoon and gloomy and feeling cold. Where has Spring gone?

Pleased to see you back Andy and to hear that you and Michelle are well.
So sorry to hear that Kalos and Mrs K have both been feeling unwell, but glad to see that Kalos is also back with us.

I don’t post that often, but read the threads every day so like others have missed your contributions. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, AndyMichelle said:

Morning all,. 

Just checking in to make sure you are all OK. 

Rain has stopped, so putting on my big coat and strolling down to Warsash beach to do some Iona spotting. 

Have a great day everyone. 

Andy 

Just picked this up - so lovely to see your name pop up again 🙂

Hope you are both well, take care

Us Prestos

• Like 1

9 hours ago, pete14 said:

The lovely Charlie says hello 😊  At least we have some sun amongst the clouds this morning.

We had to leave though 😞

Oh well, we can look forward to the naming ceremony tonight as long as we can get on to the site !

Enjoy the celebrations everyone.

Just discovered that Kalos is back too - I do hope that you and Mrs Kalos go from strength to strength over the coming days

It is genuinely lovely to see both you and Andy back again. 

I may have been hallucinating but I thought I saw Dai's name the other day ..... perhaps it was a dream.

Enjoy the ceremony tonight everyone and may the weather be kind !!!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Presto2 said:

The countdown for IONA has begun --- have to say, I can't believe we're so excited --- its like the olden days !!!!

Have you seen the Iona thread? Was really great watching her come in this morning on a web cam! 
Ive just put the link on  and as my new tv gets you tube I have it counting down on there! Probably crash at 9pm! 😉

Edited by P&O SUE

1 minute ago, P&O SUE said:

Have you seen the Iona thread? Was really great watching her come in this morning on a web cam! 
Ive just put the link on  and as my new tv gets you tube I have it counting down on there! Probably crash at 9pm! 😉

Just watching now on Youtube link ---- 9 minutes

• Like 1