P&O Cruisers - What are things like where YOU are?

Host Sharon

2 minutes ago, Josy1953 said:

Today has been our best day for months.  My niece has had her last chemo session and my god-daughter just rang to tell us that she is pregnant with her first baby.

The sun is beginning to shine in your family's life again Josy  .Best wishes for the future :classic_smile:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Josy1953 said:

Today has been our best day for months.  My niece has had her last chemo session and my god-daughter just rang to tell us that she is pregnant with her first baby.

Thats wonderful to have some happy and encouraging news

On 1/24/2021 at 10:00 PM, Son of Anarchy said:

We were booked to go to Naples on Azura last May.  Gummed and ached over whether to do Pompeii or Herculaneum, and researched to see whether we could do something with Viator that did both on the same day.  Obviously that got a stop put to it ☹️.  Hopefully get to try again....sometime 🤞

Years since we have been to Naples, we also was booked for May last year. Since then we have tried three times and now booked for 2nd November this year on the Aurora, really hope we will be able to go on our cruises this year.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Josy1953 said:

Marvellous news, Josy; some long overdue good news for you.🙂

10 hours ago, Josy1953 said:

Such good news for you and new life is always something to look forward to......x

21 minutes ago, BrianI said:

Sky Arts is on Freeview channel 11. 
There are some good programs on there. No charge. 

Brian

Yes

Tons of music of all types 

Cinema

Art

Documentaries

We love the Landscape Artist/Portrait Artist of the Year.  It’s showing now - we usually catch it @8pm - various nights, I think

1 minute ago, kalos said:

I have taken to watching the next best thing to cruising :classic_unsure:

Quest channel 12- Deadliest Catch  

The lives of the fishermen out in their crabbing boats ! Sad or wot ? :classic_wacko:

Sounds like a programme about Covid.🤔

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, brian1 said:

Had a cult following back in the day.One of the worlds most dangerous jobs after a London plumber.

I did watch it for a while. It now reminds me that I can't have those nice King crab balls in Qsine on Celebrity. I'm not missing cruising, just the Crab balls. We were going to Alaska on Celebrity in June. I wonder if the do Alaska King crab balls in Tesco?🤣

6 minutes ago, zap99 said:

I did watch it for a while. It now reminds me that I can't have those nice King crab balls in Qsine on Celebrity. I'm not missing cruising, just the Crab balls. We were going to Alaska on Celebrity in June. I wonder if the do Alaska King crab balls in Tesco?🤣

Poor Mr crab . Do they throw all the females back into the sea then ? :classic_wacko::classic_unsure:

• Like 1
  • Haha 5