PRINCESS CRUISERS: HOW ARE THINGS WHERE YOU ARE?!

Host CJSKIDS

Signed up this morning for our second Moderna shot. Booked for March 4 at 11:00 AM. We will be soooooo happy to have this done. Hopefully now that our county is doing the second dose vaccinations they will be able to start more first dose clinics soon. It must be frustrating for those waiting to get their first dose. I'm so happy that my wife's friend stumbled on the signups for the first dose we got and we were able to get in before all slots were taken.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Thrak said:

Signed up this morning for our second Moderna shot. Booked for March 4 at 11:00 AM. We will be soooooo happy to have this done. Hopefully now that our county is doing the second dose vaccinations they will be able to start more first dose clinics soon. It must be frustrating for those waiting to get their first dose. I'm so happy that my wife's friend stumbled on the signups for the first dose we got and we were able to get in before all slots were taken.

I get my second Pfizer shot March 4 too 🙂

2 hours ago, dickinson said:

I get my second Pfizer shot March 4 too 🙂

Hi to all my Cruise Critic friends,

My wife and I are going for our second Pfizer shot on the 26 of February.
One of my BEST friends didn’t get that chance he just passed away from the Virus this week.

Bob was a retired Major he was in the army for over 25 years.  Everyone called him Major may he Rest In Peace. 🇺🇸 🙏🏻.

Tony

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Lucky TGO said:

One of my BEST friends didn’t get that chance he just passed away from the Virus this week.

Bob was a retired Major he was in the army for over 25 years.  Everyone called him Major may he Rest In Peace. 🇺🇸 🙏🏻.

Tony
I'm sorry to hear of the loss of your friend :(.  May his memory be a blessing.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Lucky TGO said:

Tony

I'm so sorry for your loss 😢

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Lucky TGO said:

Tony

I’m terribly sorry for your loss 😢. It’s awful seeing how many have passed away from COVID. May your memories bring you some comfort.

Looks like the first Pfizer vaccinations are starting Monday, will be for front line workers and age care. Numbers are limited from what I hear on the news. Got to start somewhere and keeps getting reported how well Australia is doing with the virus. Think 🤔 I might qualify for group 1b as being a younger adult with a medical condition, need to keep on top of the vaccine 💉 roll out.

12 hours ago, Lucky TGO said:

Tony

So sorry for your loss Tony. So many of us have lost friends and family during this horrible pandemic.

My thoughts are with you.

Laura

15 hours ago, Lucky TGO said:

Bob was a retired Major he was in the army for over 25 years.  Everyone called him Major may he Rest In Peace. 🙏🏻.

Tony

Sorry for your loss Tony. I get my second Pfizer shot on March 3rd, but only because I am a military retiree, Otherwise I would still be waiting for the first. Hopefully our current deluge of winter storms will be over by then. Will whoever got Elsa upset please apologize!!!

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Lucky TGO said:

Tony

Tony- I am so sorry for your loss of such a good friend. We have been fortunate during

this time. I am so afraid to get the vaccine when I hear these horror stories of people

dying the day after they get the vaccine. I hope your second round goes well.

8 minutes ago, nini said:

Tony- I am so sorry for your loss of such a good friend. We have been fortunate during

this time. I am so afraid to get the vaccine when I hear these horror stories of people

Nini,

it seems Tony's friend passed away from COVID before he was able to get any vaccine. (Tony please correct me if I'm wrong).    To date, no one has died from the vaccine.    Hope you do get the vaccine when it's your turn 🙂

Mary

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Loki S said:

the first Pfizer vaccinations are starting Monday, will be for front line workers and age care. Numbers are limited from what I hear on the news. Got to start somewhere and

Good News!!!!

@Lucky TGO 🥀 sorry to read about your friend

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Mary loves to travel said:

Nini,

it seems Tony's friend passed away from COVID before he was able to get any vaccine. (Tony please correct me if I'm wrong).    To date, no one has died from the vaccine.    Hope you do get the vaccine when it's your turn 🙂

Mary

I realize who died and the details. And you are very incorrect about people

dying from the vaccine. For some, it is just too stressful for their immune system.

9 minutes ago, nini said:

I realize who died and the details. And you are very incorrect about people

dying from the vaccine. For some, it is just too stressful for their immune system.

My apologies, I don't want to argue with you.   I am truly sorry the idea of getting the vaccine is worrisome to you; I hope you are able to resolve this in a way that works for you.

Best,

Mary

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Lucky TGO said:

Tony

Very sorry for your loss. Covid continues to do its damage everywhere. My daugther lives in the Czech Republic and her husband's grandfather passed away from Covid last week. And my sister-in-law who lives in the US lost her sister to covid that same week. The vaccines cannot come soon enough! Here in Ontario they have vacinated people who live in long term care and front line health providers. They are now starting stage 2 vaccinations which includes people 80 years old and older. Dont know when they will get to the rest of us. 

Retired Army here and I just had my second Pfizer shot yesterday.  I am continuing in the Pfizer research study.  All is well with me on day two here.

A caution to everyone here:  Be very careful of info that is passed as fact.  I have heard so much nonsense that is hardly 'fact' but instead is only 'opinion'.  Someone told me recently that they refused to get the Pfizer shot because it was made and produced in China.  Another stated that they refused to wear a mask because it did no good.  Would they have surgery if the surgeon and staff weren't wearing masks?

Such ignorance is astounding!  Listen to the medical experts, researchers, etc. and get the facts.

Stop listening to rumors, opinions, and non educated 'authorities' who really know nothing.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

On 2/19/2021 at 10:05 AM, nini said:

It is true that a very small number of people die after receiving the COVID vaccine. That does not mean they died from the COVID vaccine. The majority of people getting vaccinated right now are the highest risk for death from any cause. Correlation does not prove causality.   I work in a rehab/skilled nursing facility, and I about wept with relief to get vaccinated.

• Like 8

On 2/18/2021 at 7:34 PM, Lucky TGO said:

Tony

So sorry for your loss...too many gone'

My condolences Tony, I am happy to read everyone called him Major. That is very nice to respect his dedicated service to our great Nation. I am certain he was happy to be addressed as Major. Thanks to you and all the friends . May the perpetual light shine upon him .

• Like 2

On 2/18/2021 at 11:22 AM, voljeep said:

we're expecting yet another blast of 'winter' by Saturday - Sunny, high 63 low 50 - perfect firepit weather

got plenty of firewood - just bought 2 more stacks from the local c-store, plenty of starter logs - bought from Publix - got wine - got beer - Peroni bogo - again Publix

tomorrow marks 14 days since our 2nd shot - so we got that going for us also

stay safe 😷

stay hydrated 🧊

get vaccinated 🥼

Gotta love that Publix!!

On 2/18/2021 at 8:34 PM, Lucky TGO said:

Tony

So very sorry for your loss.  Very sad.  May he rest in peace.

BC, 🇨🇦 Canada here.  Still waiting on getting essential workers, remote communities and over 80’s vaccinated.  
In spite of a good start in December vaccine shipments keep getting delayed and/or shortchanged and lots of us are getting worried when it will ever be “our turn”.   We are in the 70-74 group so first shot is probably months away at the rate we are going.