Caribbean Princess (CB) ported at PE/FLL today

voljeep

3 minutes ago, voljeep said:

Re-fuel, re-supply ? - just crew only onboard, correct ? - currently scheduled to leave at 17:00 

will other Princess ships 'still in the area' do the same thing on a rotating basis ?

Garbage has to go somewhere...fuel and supplies are always needed.

6 minutes ago, voljeep said:

Re-fuel, re-supply ? - just crew only onboard, correct ? - currently scheduled to leave at 17:00 

will other Princess ships 'still in the area' do the same thing on a rotating basis ?

Prolly headed to the Bahamas with the others. 

Maybe loading stores and fuel yes.

After I saw them in port this morning I looked at the port schedule and it looks like various ships are going to be coming in and out of port now for the foreseeable future.  As previously stated they need to get supplies and I've been following a Royal Caribbean crew member who is doing a daily vlog and he is stating that they are starting to send some of the crew home so they will need to dock somewhere to do that.   I think Adventure of the Seas which has been anchored right off Fort Lauderdale Beach is coming in tomorrow.

leaving now - Port Everglades webcam and also Fort Lauderdale webcam from Pier 66 ?

edit - hardly any crew out on boards for sail-away … eerily quite ...

Edited by voljeep

Cruise ships are coming in and out of the ports.  I can see 7 ships here in Port Miami and that's just the areas that I can visually see.  Haven't checked the webcam.  There hasn't been an empty spot and the ships are changing.  At times there have been some anchored off shore. Virgin was here for about a week and they finally left and someone else took their spot. 

Wish princess came into Port Miami as I would love to see one of "our" ships here.

Edited by Host CJSKIDS
  • Like 1