2021 New England cruises almost full/bungee trampolines?

Since we were canceled for our cruise next week and received FCC, we knew we needed to book a 2021. But, we thought we could wait and relax about it. WRONG! Our favorite itinerary is New England-Canada. I started looking. First of all, except for the Freedom, the ships sailing in September-October are older. And, most of the suites are already booked. I was surprised. So, today when we decided we better book something, we were realized that this itinerary is out.  We immediately went to the Caribbean itineraries. Much easier for us - no plane rides. We booked the Odyssey for next December. We've never traveled on a big ship, so this is our opportunity to experience one.  My 66 year old husband is looking forward to bungee corded trampolines and some kind of parachuting. Anyone try either of these? Are they okay for senior citizens?

Not much difference in age ships/classes in NE/Canada. Freedom launched 2006, Adventure 2001(class built-2003, Brilliance 2001(class built-2004), Oasis 2009. Though Vision, Empress and Majesty 90's... Personally I prefer Radiance Class, 250nites so far with 50 more booked. Do Boston Cruises on them 8 out of 10yrs