Cancelled by NCL, but just got email about a FCC?

vinotinto

1 hour ago, JandC_Cruising said:

I  understand and empathize for those who do need their money, and now must wait 90 days to get it back...However, if you are able, the 25% FCC bonus, 20% extra cruise discount by booking now, and other perks available can be viewed as a good value.

Its for sure good value, I might go the same route as well. NCL been great to us so I totally dont mind "loaning" them our money for a while

5 hours ago, JandC_Cruising said:

That is absolutely true.  I paid for NCL in full, November '19.   So they have had about $8500 of our money since then. But I chose to look at this as I am "earning" on my investment.

In Decmeber 2020, we will cruise on an equally valued cruise, along with $1600 of additional services (OBC and left over FCC)... So, I will look at it as getting $10,100 of value from my $8500 investment (over an 18% return in one year).  In my eyes, that's a good deal - considering every other investment most of us have has taken a fairly big hit this month!

I  understand and empathize for those who do need their money, and now must wait 90 days to get it back...However, if you are able, the 25% FCC bonus, 20% extra cruise discount by booking now, and other perks available can be viewed as a good value.

Don't count your chickens before they hatch.

• Like 1