I Didn’t Cancel My Cruise, Here’s My Review 3/21/20

Currently on Indy, planned this solo cruise three months ago when hubby told me to go for it since it’s been on my bucket list and nothing was going to stop me. Here’s some pictures along with my thoughts, noticed there been some subtle changes but I’m ok with that.

Sail away, waiving at everybody on shore and it’s just a beautiful sunny 38 degree kinda day.

Not too many people on pool deck and no chair hogs thank goodness, just chilling and catching up on my reading.

Don’t care for the pool but hot tub is nice and I found some ducks! So happy I got the deluxe drink package, pool service is kinda slow so no tip for them.

Getting ready for dinner, post more pictures soon.

F7F619BD-FBA5-4285-8C27-ECDCC8BF855B.jpeg

E7FACE07-4E1E-4929-B147-706C31B66D82.jpeg

7EC8E723-1BDC-4981-80EC-EF1A37ED8BEA.jpeg

• Like 27
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 8

Dinner at MDR didn’t disappoint, savory bites were tasty and even though menu was limited to something called Ramen or chicken, believe I made the right choice with lemon chicken accompanied by grilled asparagus.  Even though I was full, my waiter must of overheard me talk about my love of ice cream , he disappeared for awhile and then magically brought me not one but three different flavors, how awesome is RCL?

663741C9-EB06-4AE0-9369-B04A852CBB3F.jpeg

C88A8009-1897-44C2-8254-C1FAF83EEA53.jpeg

DC37F677-1477-4BDB-A319-323523A19D10.jpeg

Edited by Ukigirl
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

Well I do have a complaint about dress code. I know there’s been a lot of discussion about what to wear to the MDR but I shall be voicing my displeasure tonight about the new dress code that RCL has implemented for the crew, I’m wearing my ball gown and this is the attire I have to look at?!? I do believe my waiter looks familiar, think I’ve seen him on my previous cruises. Oh but a new personal touch which I’m ok with, the waiter actually gets to sit down and eat a meal with you! Getting to know my waiter, Elbo from USA.

ED06C2A0-3531-4EDD-B8E0-8CBD8EC591FC.jpeg

A47EBDA3-8154-4BAE-BD83-F76766D30DCF.jpeg

• Like 8
  • Haha 5

Thank you for taking  us along on your cruise. You seem to be having a fabulous time.

Could you please post copies of the daily activities and MDR menus ?

You mentioned  that you have the deluxe drink  package. Do you know if there is any Corona at the bars ?

Enjoy your cruise !

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Ukigirl said:

Well I do have a complaint about dress code. I know there’s been a lot of discussion about what to wear to the MDR but I shall be voicing my displeasure tonight about the new dress code that RCL has implemented for the crew, I’m wearing my ball gown and this is the attire I have to look at?!? I do believe my waiter looks familiar, think I’ve seen him on my previous cruises. Oh but a new personal touch which I’m ok with, the waiter actually gets to sit down and eat a meal with you! Getting to know my waiter, Elbo from USA.

ED06C2A0-3531-4EDD-B8E0-8CBD8EC591FC.jpeg

A47EBDA3-8154-4BAE-BD83-F76766D30DCF.jpeg

My worst nightmare is to have to eat a meal and stare at that shirt 🙂

Go Bucks!

• Like 3
  • Haha 1