Bonnie: Complimentary Nights Extended?

SunnyNy

22 minutes ago, SunnyNy said:

Bonnie,  do you know of any plans by Azamara to extend the expiration dates of complimentary nights that would normally expire this October?

I haven't heard but am happy to ask for you. Give me a day or two to get back to you.

1 hour ago, BBMacLaird said:

I haven't heard but am happy to ask for you. Give me a day or two to get back to you.

And for those of us who are using our free nights on cruises in the next six to eight months, if we cancel (or Azamara cancels) our cruise, will our free nights be returned to our loyalty (whatever it's now called) account?

11 minutes ago, marinaro44 said:

And for those of us who are using our free nights on cruises in the next six to eight months, if we cancel (or Azamara cancels) our cruise, will our free nights be returned to our loyalty (whatever it's now called) account?

I will pass this Q along to the powers that be.

Our Travel Advisory has been updated today, with Frequently Asked Questions if you scroll down. 

15. What will happen to canceled or suspended bookings that had Azamara Circle Complimentary nights applied? 

You will not lose your complimentary nights. Loyalty members that had complimentary nights applied to a canceled or suspended voyage will receive the value of those complimentary nights back in the FCC so they can redeem on a future voyage with Azamara by 31 December 2021. If you prefer a full refund, your complimentary nights will be added to your profile so you can redeem on a future voyage.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, marinaro44 said:

Thank you Bonnie!  

1 hour ago, BBMacLaird said:

Hi Looky, I’m not sure I understand the question.

Sorry  Bonnie....our Capetown to Dubai cruise on Quest, which was very different  and cut short. Not complaining  as it was made to be the best it could be by everyone and for that we are .most grateful. I was simply adding to the questions about complementary nights used on a cruise which, through no fault of Azamara,  didn't go to our ports and had to finish early. 

3 hours ago, BBMacLaird said:

Hi Lookyboy,

The best thing for you to do is ask this question of our Azamara Customer Service.

Please email Azamaracustomerservice@azamara.com with your inquiry.

They will contact you in response.

Thanks so much for your loyalty!

Bonnie

Thank you. In time, we will do that, but for now, we know they are extremely busy with more pressing stuff and we can wait. x