look how many ships are in barbados

hi all,  looking today on cruisemapper  I can see 2 ships  anchored just offshore at the top of the island  4 ships in port(one of which is marella ex 2) there are a further 5 ships  anchored  opposite Bridgetown, and 3 more ships  close by  and will soon be there.  looks like at the moment at least that Bridgetown is the safe haven for cruise ships that can refuel and replenish until its determined where all these ships will be. nice little earner for the port.    also the flight from Bridgetown- Manchester that normally leaves about 5pm sunday.   flight radar had it leaving close to midnight last night,  actually left  at 2am and some say there  is currently in the atlantic and due to land  at 1.07 pm.  I have heard reports that they are coming without luggage and it will be sent later.  some are saying that there are 4 on board  with covid 19.  I don't know if that is a fact.  well stay safe protect us all and stick by the rules of lockdown  if everyone does their bit   we will be through it sooner rather than later

Celebration seems to have anchored off the IOW.  I guess the ships are having to stay where they can. Poor crew, they could be on board for weeks after their contracts end.

Feel we are very fortunate having a house and garden to move around in although worry for mum who is isolated so we can only drop shopping off for her. Some people are going to find this very hard.

However let's keep positive and look forward to better times.