The Daily for Wednesday Mar 25, 2020

richwmn

22 minutes ago, Seasick Sailor said:

Denise! Hello my friend!

We are trying to book the Hawaii Tahiti Marquesas for next Feb on Rotterdam, but have not been given the credit from this year's (same) cruise that was cancelled. We have not gotten our credit back ($19,000)  We are kinda getting anxious but don't want to bug the HAL desk with reservations in a year from now.

Booked our 2021 6 week Maui vacation.  At least feel good for that. 

When are you going to Kaanapali next year??

28 minutes ago, Seasick Sailor said:

Denise! Hello my friend!

We are trying to book the Hawaii Tahiti Marquesas for next Feb on Rotterdam, but have not been given the credit from this year's (same) cruise that was cancelled. We have not gotten our credit back ($19,000)  We are kinda getting anxious but don't want to bug the HAL desk with reservations in a year from now.

I just got an email yesterday from my Risa who is a PCC said they are so back logged and I will receive my monies and FCC within 60 days. We went ahead and pre booked all our cruises and paid a deposit just to have what we want. The money will be given back to us and Risa said it will be all automatic into my account. My David wanted us to get what we want knowing the deposit was refundable.

we are like you with waiting for our monies. HAL will come through.

I am glad you wrote back. Like having my CCers around.

Your the best Jou

Denise😊

36 minutes ago, Seasick Sailor said:

Denise! Hello my friend!

Wanted to go in September but as it stands if we go over we would have to quarantine 

14 days! 😒 So it is off the table right now. Dear friends went over a week ago all bars closed only able to eat at Hyatt! They say it is sooo different.

Not Aloha spirit

Denise😊

Very late to the game today, but had to read The Daily so that I could see today is International Waffle Day and Manatee Appreciation Day!  And I appreciate Manatees! (not a waffle girl...) 

Thanks Rich!

9 hours ago, DeeniEncinitas said:

Wanted to go in September but as it stands if we go over we would have to quarantine 

14 days! 😒 So it is off the table right now. Dear friends went over a week ago all bars closed only able to eat at Hyatt! They say it is sooo different.

Not Aloha spirit

Denise😊

If that is the case for January, we will cancel and bank the points and wait it out.

That's no fun! 

Joy

9 hours ago, DeeniEncinitas said:

I just got an email yesterday from my Risa who is a PCC said they are so back logged and I will receive my monies and FCC within 60 days. We went ahead and pre booked all our cruises and paid a deposit just to have what we want. The money will be given back to us and Risa said it will be all automatic into my account. My David wanted us to get what we want knowing the deposit was refundable.

we are like you with waiting for our monies. HAL will come through.

I am glad you wrote back. Like having my CCers around.

Your the best Jou

Denise😊

I did not know I could book a cruise and the credits follow. Thank you for that information. I keep trying to book our cabin and get to the booking and assumed the credits would be in my Mariner account. I misunderstood my letter from Orlando.

Thanks Denise!