Cruise Critic Community
bellarosie

New staterooms on Millennium

Hello everyone.  Does anyone have any information about the new Balcony rooms on deck 10 of Millennium. I love the location from the deck plan, but I cannot find any information about them as they are too new. I am looking for noise information, balcony size etc. 

There have been a couple of threads about them.  At least on the Summit they were originally designated as Aqua Class but they were smaller than the other AQ cabins and there noise issues, at least with some of them.  This group of cabins were reclassified from AQ to 2C  verandas.  You might find info on some of tge on tge M Class cabin sticky..

Near the top of the main Celebrity page- where your posted your question.  Look for M Class Cabin Information

In March of 2019, shortly after the refurbishment, and while they were still classified as Aqua Class rooms, we stayed in one.  Our group had a total of four of the rooms. 

The negatives:  The balconies are smaller than normal.  There is a little noise from the Sky Lounge above when they have music at night.  It wasn't awful, but you could hear the bass. 

The positives:  The location is great.  This was more true when they were Aqua rooms, as you're adjacent to the Persian Garden. 

Now that they're classified as 2C rooms, I'd say they're a good value, but again the balconies are smaller than usual. 

Harris
Denver, CO

Thank you. That IS helpful. They are smaller than normal verandas or smaller than Aquaclass verandas? 

17 minutes ago, bellarosie said:

Thank you. That IS helpful. They are smaller than normal verandas or smaller than Aquaclass verandas? 

Smaller than normal.  Generally the M class has smaller balconies than the S class ships, but these were particularly small.  Perhaps a little more than half the size of normal.  They had chairs but no tables.  To sit in the chair, you had to sit facing sideways, not outwards, as there isn't room. 

Harris

Denver, CO