How to pay deposit if agency is closed?

In Ontario, Canada, all non essential companies were told to close.  I book my cruises with a travel agent company.  My final payment is due May 29 for a August cruise.

How do I pay or cancel the final payment?

Edited by phabric

8 minutes ago, phabric said:

In Ontario, Canada, all non essential companies were told to close.  I book my cruises with a travel agent company.  My final payment is due May 29 for a August cruise.

How do I pay or cancel the final payment?

If you cannot contact the agency try calling RCI and explaining that the company is closed down. Though many agents work from home on a computer and not in a company office. If that is the case with your agency the shutdown should not really affect you. 

• Like 1

My agent (the owner of the agency) answered the phone.  She did not want to talk as so busy with cancellation and with the new set of cancellation.  She said, she is dealing with May/June cruises.

On 3/25/2020 at 11:43 AM, phabric said:

My agent (the owner of the agency) answered the phone.  She did not want to talk as so busy with cancellation and with the new set of cancellation.  She said, she is dealing with May/June cruises.

Sounds like while the store front is not open, it sounds she is still working with her clients

Since you have until the end of May why not just wait.

On 3/25/2020 at 9:43 AM, phabric said:

Sounds like your TA answered your question. 

I wish that CC would relax it's rules and let people post who their TA is if they are having issues.  I think it would be very helpful as a community if we could share that information with each other right now.