2022 Viking Cruise Schedule

sabrefan

There are the Expedition cruises on line that go through 2022 and into 2023. I’m booking one of the Great Lakes itineraries. Of course, they haven’t finished building those ships yet!! 

Den

4 hours ago, sabrefan said:

Just looking at Viking ocean cruises in 2022. Right now they are showing cruises up to April 2022. Does anyone know when they will release cruises for the remainder of 2022?

Viking doesn't announce when it will release the new cruise schedule. Moreover, they tend to release them piecemeal,  as they are ready.

Cruise Consultant was keeping a list of pax interested in 2022 and was planning to contact them before arrival London on May 2nd. She expected some to be posted in April, however don't know if that was posted internally or on the website.

10 hours ago, odblnt said:

If our Iconic Western Med on the Sun in October gets canceled, it looks like we might have to 2022 due to Med cruises being already booked in '21. 🙄

We are an aging demographic. Cabins come and go and come and go. If you keep an eye on things, you may eventually find a cabin for 2021.

2 hours ago, Peregrina651 said:

We are an aging demographic. Cabins come and go and come and go. If you keep an eye on things, you may eventually find a cabin for 2021.

I suspect that many of the 2021 bookings that are filling up slots are from people who have rebooked canceled cruises. I have wondered if, at least for the near term, Viking cruisers will not be quite as willing to book cruises so far into the future.

We have always booked way early to secure the most economical cabins, and normally I would be anxiously awaiting the new 2022 cruises. Right now, to be honest, I am a little tentative. I really look forward to better days ahead!

• 2 weeks later...