Refund Request - Call or Use Link

10 hours ago, PixieMom3 said:

Is it better to call or use the link they sent in the email to request a refund? 

I would use the link.  Better yet, have your TA do it for you.  I got a response within minutes.  Don't know when the full refund will hit, but my cancellations from the cruise planner credited back to my credit card in 7 days.  🍷

I used my big box TA on line form, it was completed and acknowledged but I went back into their site and found it still active.

So I plugged in my phone in decided to call and wait to talk to a rep.  The recording said it could take up to two hours and I was waiting and low and behold I talked to a rep and she said they received it but it was put in a "back log" to be addressed at a later date.

So she officially cancelled it for me right then and there and I feel so much better knowing for certain, it is done.☺️

24 minutes ago, Judyrem said:

I used my big box TA on line form, it was completed and acknowledged but I went back into their site and found it still active.

So I plugged in my phone in decided to call and wait to talk to a rep.  The recording said it could take up to two hours and I was waiting and low and behold I talked to a rep and she said they received it but it was put in a "back log" to be addressed at a later date.

So she officially cancelled it for me right then and there and I feel so much better knowing for certain, it is done.☺️

When were you scheduled to sail?

2 minutes ago, JMorris271 said:

When were you scheduled to sail?

April 12 Oasis 😔

I was concerned that I would not make the FCC/cancel cut off date.

Edited by Judyrem

16 hours ago, PixieMom3 said:

Called and got right through to someone. Have to admit I don't like that they were not able to give me any sort of confirmation number. 

You should of received a letter saying that your FCC has been deactivated and that you will get a refund in 30 days .

your booking number is your confirmation basically 

• Like 1

On 3/26/2020 at 3:09 PM, Midwestgal said:

You should of received a letter saying that your FCC has been deactivated and that you will get a refund in 30 days .

your booking number is your confirmation basically 

I did not a cancellation email from my TA or Royal.  I am like Pixiemom, nothing from either Royal or Costco.

i did take a screen shot of the end part of the refund.

i hope their is not hanky panky going on!

Edited by Judyrem