Westerdam
Maasdam disembarking Passengers

Puerto Vallarta MX
Eurodam

At Sea Pacific
Noordam destination San Diego CA eta 4/24
Oosterdam destination Puerto Vallarta eta 3/29
Rotterdam destination Balboa PA eta 3/27
Zaandam (with Passengers) Destination Fort Lauderdale west of PA eta Balboa PA 3/27

At Sea Indian

Amsterdam destination Durban South Africa eta 4/5

z-r27a.png

Edited by richwmn
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3

Is Rotterdam ahead of Zaandam?  Perhaps taking test samples to a lab.

I think Amsterdam is actually in the Indian Ocean.  I hope things are going ok.  Captain Mercer has running low on fuel on the way to Durban.  South Africa is starting a lockdown which SHOULDN'T hamper refueling but QM2 has just arrived there and there has been no movement seen to get a tanker along side.  Wishing for the best there.

Not a fan of Spanish Paella so hoping for better tomorrow.

Roy

Thank you for today’s report, Rich! I appreciate the maps. I am a very visual person.

I do not have the fixins for paella, so I will have to tuck this away in a safe place until the need for social distancing has ended. But I love paella! Ok , I admit it - I love food!

Stay well.   

• Like 1

Thanks for the report.  I have never heard of Spanish Paella.  I hope all goes well with the Rotterdam and Zaandam.  Is the Rotterdam going through the Panama Canal with the Zaandam.. That would make sense as she is scheduled for Europe this summer.

Edited by Himself

GOOD MORNING ALL!!

Waking up to some light rain here in San Diego!

Enjoying my coffee and of course The Daily!!  Rich, I really like how you have done The fleet report ! And maps👍👍👍👍👍.

OMGOSH! Be still my heart!

I made this dish last week !! When were were at Costco I bought a bag with frozen of everything you need for Paella and added boneless chicken breast, saffron, and fish stock frozen that I had! 👍👍

Yummy 😋 

Stay healthy all!

Denise😊

• Like 3

Thanks for the Daily; I love Spanish Paella, but it won't be appearing on our dinner table tonight - don't have the ingredients.  I might just have to wait until our cruise from Barcelona in October (let us pray we're back to normal by then) to get my fill.  I think I'll declare this to be "Grazing From The Fridge Day"; you won't tell DH I changed it, right?  LOL

Smooth Sailing!  🙂🙂🙂

• Like 1

Good Morning Rich and friends,

My favorite Paella was actually in Arles, France. The paella in Barcelona was delicious, but the day we had in France was perfect and I remember being in the square during a festival, drinking wine and listening to music. It was magical..

What a disastrous day it is for HAL!  The news coming out on Zaandam is very sad.  But it is good to know about the other ships that seem to be at rest.  Hope Amsterdam gets fuel and can continue her journey.  

No paella for us.  We will have salmon for dinner tonight.  This is the first time we have "given up" Mass for Lent, but we can at least stick with the "fish on Friday"....

• Like 3