Close account

4 hours ago, arbiocanpion said:

Hi

I want to close mi account, how i do this?

@arbiocanpion

Howdy! emo22.gif

Yes, just log out and stop posting as mentioned above.

As for your previous posts, note the following from the Removal of Posts section in the Guidelines we all agreed to follow when registering for our free memberships:

... Question:  I no longer wish to be a member; why won't you remove all my posts!?   Answer: When you became a member you granted Cruise Critic the right to use what you post. Your posts are not stand-alone; they are part of a conversation or discussion and removing them would not be fair to other members. By registering and posting on our site, you have made a conscious decision to participate. We do not offer removal of posts from our forums...

However there IS something for you to "delete." Please be sure to unsubscribe your email and notification settings for threads and topics you Follow. For more information, please see the following pinned thread at the top of the first page of this forum:

As for any other emails from Cruise Critic such as Weekly Top Cruise DealsCruise Critic NewsletterSpecial Member OffersWeekender, or Cruise Contests & Special Events, there is a place on the emails where you can unsubscribe.

Cruise Critic is a great resource for new as well as experienced cruisers and I am so sorry you need to leave us. Hopefully there will be lots of happy sails for you in the future!  emo34.gif

Host Kat emo32.gif