Jump to content
Cruise Critic Community
Sail n Snow

New email from Casino Royale - We can't wait to welcome you back onboard — please enjoy our best offer yet

Recommended Posts

HUH I just checked our offers on the website we were offered a VIP offer with a special phone number to call . My wife is signature , Have no clue what that offer is LOL . But I wonder if I Can Use My FCC On it ? We had to cancel a trip to Europe so I do have money to spend . 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have never gotten an offer like this before.  Mine is for a free interior.  (I wonder how they decide who gets what, within the prime category).

 

I understand that I can pay to upgrade myself to a balcony cabin - is that correct?

 

When computing the price difference, can I use my balcony discount?  

 

Thank you for your knowledgeable replies.

 

🙂 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Retired LEO said:

They're sending them out in batches. There was over a 2 hour hold time last night. 

 

I experienced that hold time last night, but that was before I had my offer.  I was calling about something else.  Now I know why the hold time was so long!  😳

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Merion_Mom said:

I have never gotten an offer like this before.  Mine is for a free interior.  (I wonder how they decide who gets what, within the prime category).

 

I understand that I can pay to upgrade myself to a balcony cabin - is that correct?

 

When computing the price difference, can I use my balcony discount?  

 

Thank you for your knowledgeable replies.

 

🙂 

Yes, you can pay to upgrade to a higher category than the offer.  They will upgrade you with a casino discount so you will still save $$ above just a straight paid upgrade.  No, you will not be able to use your C&A balcony discount. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sounds like I need to book this club royale offer myself, pay the taxes/port fees myself. But can I then transfer it to my TA? Is it even worth it, as in would they still get their credit for having a cruise tied to them?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, skiierx131 said:

Sounds like I need to book this club royale offer myself, pay the taxes/port fees myself. But can I then transfer it to my TA? Is it even worth it, as in would they still get their credit for having a cruise tied to them?

I don’t think we know whether the booking can be transferred once it is made.  The problem is, when you make a casino booking you must pay the entire balance.  Once a booking is paid in full, you cannot transfer it.  I think it’s a  rock and a hard place. I’m going to try and make a deposit, if they will let me do that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for posting this.  We have an offer too and we are going to take advantage of sailing either symphony or odyssey. So far I've been too cheap to pay for one of the big gals. Hopefully this virus is under control by then.  I'm a nurse practitioner and have been working LOTS of overtime, and will be for the foreseeable future.  I'll be ready for a vacation! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

seriously?  my hubby and I are both Prime and our offers have literally stopped....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, 3red7s said:

seriously?  my hubby and I are both Prime and our offers have literally stopped....


The Casino Royale representative I spoke with this morning had a very heavy accent and I had to ask her to repeat herself numerous times.  At one point she was talking about Diamond benefits vs. Diamond Plus benefits and she said “That is why you got the offer”.  I didn’t pursue it because of the language barrier.  I used to spend a lot of time in the casino with my late SO and received a lot of offers, but I rarely gamble since he died almost three years ago.  I was surprised to receive the offer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, RFerrington said:

I don’t think we know whether the booking can be transferred once it is made.  The problem is, when you make a casino booking you must pay the entire balance.  Once a booking is paid in full, you cannot transfer it.  I think it’s a  rock and a hard place. I’m going to try and make a deposit, if they will let me do that.

I’m guessing that it is because it is a free cruise so there is no commission payable to the agent, so there is no point in having it go to the agent.  Also like you said you pay taxes and port fees so it is paid in full and paid in full can’t be transferred.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, skiierx131 said:

Sounds like I need to book this club royale offer myself, pay the taxes/port fees myself. But can I then transfer it to my TA? Is it even worth it, as in would they still get their credit for having a cruise tied to them?

If there is no cruise fare there is no commission.  Having a $0 cruise doesn’t get the agent anything. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Casino Royale comp cruise do pay Royale  Caribbean cruise fare on paper. I would give offer to TA let them book it.Why transfer ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, nolimits said:

Casino Royale comp cruise do pay Royale  Caribbean cruise fare on paper. I would give offer to TA let them book it.Why transfer ?

It’s already been posted that they won’t allow the TA to book it.  The comp cruise has to be booked by the guest. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I received this offer also. Is there any way to booked this online or do I have to call a casino representative. Tried mock booking but came up full price.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, RFerrington said:

Both me and my husband are Prime and we have offer codes 20EUR104 and 20RBO103 but no idea what the offer is.  That's one thing I hate about that website.  It doesn't give you any information about the offer.

If you hover  over the area in the middle of the particular offer, it will pop up some info re: the offer.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, shibby sails said:

I received this offer also. Is there any way to booked this online or do I have to call a casino representative. Tried mock booking but came up full price.

 

You must call Club Royale to book.

 

888-561-2234

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, 3red7s said:

seriously?  my hubby and I are both Prime and our offers have literally stopped....

 

I did not receive an email.  After seeing this thread, I looked on my Club Royale page and found it.  Have you looked?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, sandebeach said:

My code was 20RBO102 and is for a balcony with $200 in free play. I just made Signature on my February cruise. My husband is Prime and got 20RBO104 for a free interior cabin. 


I called yesterday and they had nothing out of Bayonne, so taking a pass on it. 

11B091C0-EE58-4F60-AF75-DBF2A351113F.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Merion_Mom said:

 

You must call Club Royale to book.

 

888-561-2234

I booked online, 5 minutes ago. After entering the info on the offer page and submit, it came back "Sucess" So I assume they will call me for the CC to pay the fees. I'll see. BTW I have sailed on RCCL sine 4/2017 and still got the offer for the free balcony and casino cash.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for posting this! I got a few free cruise offers under the old system (Years ago) but haven't received anything once they switched over. I have the offer on the free Interior and we will certainly use it!

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Merion_Mom said:

 

I did not receive an email.  After seeing this thread, I looked on my Club Royale page and found it.  Have you looked?


I never receive emails because there is an old, obsolete email address on my Casino Royale account.  I have had them correct it three times, and each time it reverts back to the bad email address.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Does anyone know what the 20EUR103 (2020 EUROPE SAILINGS OCEANVIEW + $100 FREEPLAY) offer includes?  I have not received an email or snail mail on that one, but found it under my list of offers. 

 

I DID receive the email/snail mail for the Caribbean 20SUN102 offer (2020 SEPT- DEC CARIBBEAN SAILINGS BALCONY + $200 FREEPLAY).  

 

Thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Nautical but Nice said:

Does anyone know what the 20EUR103 (2020 EUROPE SAILINGS OCEANVIEW + $100 FREEPLAY) offer includes?  I have not received an email or snail mail on that one, but found it under my list of 

We are wondering too.  We got the euro code for free balcony with 200 free play.  We have 2 europe cruises booked for mid august.  Would be awesome if we could convert both of them to freebies.  If you find out euro details please let us know and I'll do the same.  Stay Well!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Forum Jump
    • Categories
      • Forum Assistance
      • New Cruisers
      • Cruise Lines “A – O”
      • Cruise Lines “P – Z”
      • River Cruising
      • ROLL CALLS
      • Digital Photography & Cruise Technology
      • Member Cruise Reviews
      • Special Interest Cruising
      • Cruise Discussion Topics
      • UK Cruising
      • Australia & New Zealand Cruisers
      • North American Homeports
      • Ports of Call
      • Cruise Conversations

Announcements

×
×
  • Create New...