Seabourn website restrictions?

JPH814

I just went on the Seabourn website to look at my itinerary for a booked cruise.  I could go to my documents, see my summary and boarding pass and see most other parts of the website (like searches, etc.) .  But when I went to "booked guests" and clicked on "Book excursions and spa", I get a blank window.

Anyone else have this issue?  My cruise is in late May.  

19 hours ago, zqvol said:

I just checked our booking for 31-May and everything was working fine, not that I expect it to go because Canada is closed, but I could still book things.

Very doubtful that this cruise will happen. Seabourn is just rolling the cancellations forward a few weeks at a time. Without Vancouver for embarkation ... and Seattle is a no-go ... 

We are also on the May 31st cruise and I thought we were safe but just checked on the Canada port closings and they only restrict ships with over 500 passengers so Seabourn doesn't have to cancel that cruise.  The FCC is worthless as they are giving 125% and next year that cruise price raises 167% putting it way out of our range.  In fact all of next years prices have gone up an astounding amount.

38 minutes ago, MainLineLady said:

We are also on the May 31st cruise and I thought we were safe but just checked on the Canada port closings and they only restrict ships with over 500 passengers so Seabourn doesn't have to cancel that cruise. 

Nope.  Unless Seabourn restricts the total number of pax and crew to less than 500 total, they will not be able to dock in Canada until July 1, 2020 at the earliest.  If Victoria is a scheduled port, the situation is bleaker. The GVHA, which controls the cruise port in Victoria, has gone a step further by restricting visits from vessels of ANY size until then.

https://www.saanichnews.com/news/no-cruise-ships-of-any-size-will-stop-in-victoria-until-july-1/