Have you gotten your FCC for a canceled cruise yet?

We were supposed to cruise April 6.  As soon as it was canceled, I filled out the form for a FCC/OBC.  I have actually been ready to book another cruise with some of the deals that have been out there...but I do not have the credit, and my cruise planner is still showing I am cruising in 7 days.  How long has it taken?  I was hoping NOT to have to call them! 

If you're ready to book your cruise do it while there are more choices to pick from. I'm supposed to go June 21, as soon as they cancel mine ( still hoping they don't ) I'm going to book a suite for next time. Carnival knows about your FCC I'm sure.

My travel agent told me today the the FCC does not happen instantly, there is a process period. She says the FCC is linked to your VIFP#. She told me she'll be able to find it easily. I have had FCC credit before from a cruise we cancelled. We rebooked a new cruise a week later, the FCC credit was there for her to use towards payment. She says this will be the same situation.

We also filled out the form for the FCC and on board credit for our cancelled cruise April 5th.  Wouldn't Carnival at least let us know that they received our decision?  I keep checking my credit card too for a refund of shore excursions that were booked, and nothing yet.  My cruise manager says I'm sailing in 5 days!