Wonderland No Longer to be on Oasis?

1 minute ago, sjmbruce said:

I could swear that Wonderland was supposed to be added to the Oasis during refurbishment but it's not listed anywhere now. I was so excited about going to dinner there too! Have I lost my mind? 

It was supposed to be added at her drydock 5 years ago but they had technical difficulties so it was scrapped then.  Never part of the plan for this recent drydock 

1 minute ago, Ourusualbeach said:

It was supposed to be added at her drydock 5 years ago but they had technical difficulties so it was scrapped then.  Never part of the plan for this recent drydock 

Boo, I'm super bummed. I must have been looking at old plans when I booked. Thanks for the information!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jalves said:

We did Wonderland on the Harmony in January.  Very interesting experience, but one and done for us.

Agree....interesting, but not appetizing. The only think that tasted good was the chocolate dessert.  Not worth the high price tag either:)

• Like 2

14 hours ago, sjmbruce said:

I could swear that Wonderland was supposed to be added to the Oasis during refurbishment but it's not listed anywhere now. I was so excited about going to dinner there too! Have I lost my mind? 

We were also excited a couple of years ago and really looking forward to “ our experience “but in all honesty I know others will disagree and fair enough but we were all so very disappointed it was a complete waste on our party of six.

Much prefer 150 Central Park and Chops Grille.

• Like 3

Last time we were on Harmony, we did the UDP because we had only ever eaten at Chops (which we really liked).  We did Wonderland for one and I agree with others - interesting experience, but there are better choices.  Although, the bird's nest and the dessert were very good.

The big surprise for us was 150 Central Park - loved it.

• Like 3

12 hours ago, jalves said:

We did Wonderland on the Harmony in January.  Very interesting experience, but one and done for us.

Have eaten there 3 times.  You are wise.  One and done is the best plan.  It is very good, and a lot of fun, but the second and third time around it is a bit of. O, yeah now we eat the eggs that smell like they have just had a cigarette.  O the cones of something again.  Yeah.

jc

Edited by xpcdoojk
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 3/31/2020 at 8:58 AM, jalves said:

We like to try it once per ship....  so, just twice so far.  For me, the highlight is the guy who was the mad hatter on Symphony (and our waiter on Harmony).

52 minutes ago, Big_G said:

Probably an unpopular opinion but I hated the entire experience.

That's what is nice about the many Dining choices. We think it is one of the best on any ship or cruise line. 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

they are gone

Ahh...thanks.  I remember teasing the LA one day as we were gathered for a bridge tour.  Trying to get him to tell me what was going in that former CL....soon to be former DL.  He was quite tight lipped.  😉 

23 hours ago, Big_G said:

Probably an unpopular opinion but I hated the entire experience.

I don't think your opinion is unpopular at all.  We did not like Wonderland either....and MANY others agree with us. The ambiance is very pretty and the chocolate dessert is very good, but not worth the price. When you have to go to another place to eat after you leave there, that should tell you something. And the price is soooo not worth your hard earned money.

• Like 1