Orlando Ashford's Latest Statement - Humanitarian crisis

AlanF65

19 hours ago, PROCRUISE said:

Unsure what you mean about State of Ohio which has lead the nation from the outset on controlling the virus. Are you not also aware that Batttele Institute in Columbus is now world famous for rapidly developing a Critical Care Decontamination System that is now decontaminating 40,000 N-95 masks day and will soon be doing 80,000 a day! Additionally, along with Ohio State University have developed a COVID-19 test that can give accurate results in 5 hrs verses 5 days!

I am aware of what our State has been doing and I applaud our leadership for what they have and are doing.  What I was trying to say was that we could have been better prepared than we were (and are) due to certain political agendas that prevented such preparation.  

On 3/31/2020 at 2:04 PM, JeffElizabeth said:

As an American,  I can't believe Americans are being so heartless.  Let them come home. 

I agree!  Also, Florida as a state has not been pro-active in dealing with this pandemic.  I feel sorry for its residents, but knowing the state was very late to recognize a pandemic makes me think that its leadership should show some mercy.  After all, when any state lags behind clear warnings, they actually put us all in danger.  Just think of all the spring breakers on their beaches who carried the virus home with them.  Man-Up Florida's Governor, and show you care about people more than profit.