Port Canaveral post cruise

dominicr

Does anyone know if Royal Caribbean has a post cruise excursion to Kennedy space station after the cruise then transfer to the Orlando airport?   Looking at flights for after our would be cruise and they are awful.  Only cost effective flight on a Sunday is at 1030 pm.  

we have done the Pearl Harbor excursion post cruise in Hawaii twice now and that worked out well for late flights.  

You can definitely spend a full day there if you have a late flight.  Check the hours - I think it used to close about 5:00 or so.  The ship tours will give you just a few hours there before heading to MCO; a one way car rental and a late flight at 10:30 😨 gives you lots of time to explore.

2 minutes ago, JohninDC said:

You can definitely spend a full day there if you have a late flight.  Check the hours - I think it used to close about 5:00 or so.  The ship tours will give you just a few hours there before heading to MCO; a one way car rental and a late flight at 10:30 😨 gives you lots of time to explore.

I’d love to see that stuff for myself but is there enough to keep a 4 year olds attention?  Haha. We will be with a group of 10 people so almost would rather just do whatever is available through the cruise lines to make it all easier and less stressful. 

Those cruise line excursions tend to drop you at the airport at about 1:00 or so.  If your flight is not until 10:30 I would look at an option that keeps you away from the airport longer. 

Your other option is to search for hotels near MCO that offer day rates - store your bags in the room, hit the pool, boozy brunch, nap, etc.  Then check out and head to MCO for your flight. www.between9and5.com and other sites can help you to find hotels offering day rates.