Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

24 minutes ago, Coralc said:

Do you mean like this Len? :classic_biggrin: Has own chair at table ✔️ Eats with paw ✔️ We miss him too. Louie was a great cat. Much smarter cat than dumb and dumber that we inherited and have now. :classic_biggrin: He was eating Dungeness crab. 

"You are a unique individual, as are 1 million others just like you." You are not the only person that had an overly spoiled cat Lenny. LOL. :classic_biggrin:

Mr Dainty.JPG

Wait.JPG

A very nice cat 😀

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, lenquixote66 said:

My Neurologist wants me to have an MRI of the brain.I have an appointment for Feb.5.However,I am getting the second dose of the Covid vaccine on Feb.3 and I am told that there can be many side effects.

I hope everything works out for you. We're all here for you!

• Like 2

12 hours ago, A&L_Ont said:

I spent some time doing furniture repair this past week, a first for me of this extent.

Impressive work.  Question...how many tools, including clamps, did you buy for this project?  Projects are always good justification to buy more tools and you can never have enough clamps.  A project like that would likely require 2-3 hardware store trips for me, and more than a little swearing.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Sunshine3601 said:

We were suppose to remodel our kitchen last year but didnt do after we heard about all the delay problems people were having with various materials and appliance.  Maybe this year.  It's the only room left in the house that I haven't remodeled.

This is our last remodel too as the planning has taken so long because there is no inventory. We are planning to move in about 4-5 years. Don't need 4 bedrooms, big yard and pool. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, A&L_Ont said:

Don’t worry Dani, I’m attracted to flashy things. Post a car pic tomorrow and you win. 😉

Ohhhhkaaaayyy --- here'we go

Ended up not buying it (didn't match my coat 😉)

DSC_0671.JPG

DS checking up a Tesla....

DSC_0499.JPG

Off Rodeo drive

DSC_0675.JPG

London

DSC_5679.JPG

Vienna

Edited by dani negreanu
  • Like 6
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, A&L_Ont said:

Yup, but she comes when you call her. I swear she was a dog in her past life.

We have a couple of those dog-like cats as well.  This one joins me at the computer whenever I sit down.  He's glad we're stuck at home.

Marcel.jpg

• Like 7

14 minutes ago, derorim said:

We have a couple of those dog-like cats as well.  This one joins me at the computer whenever I sit down.  He's glad we're stuck at home.

Marcel.jpg

All our pets are either going to miss us dearly once we go away or they will be happy to have the house to themselves again!

• Like 1

15 hours ago, bobmacliberty said:

Sorry Dani.  Didn’t mean to upstage you. Amelia Island is in the middle of restaurant week. Many restaurants participate and have a fixed price menu with an appetizer, entree, and dessert. Took that picture before heading to a new (to us) restaurant. 

I love Amelia!!  What restaurant did you go to?  Our recent favorite was Espana.

14 hours ago, ownedbypets said:

Our master bath remodel starts in 2 weeks and I'm dreading it!

We pulled the rest of the double vanity out today...oh boy.  🥺 The tile under it was worse than we thought....soo everything on hold now until we pick out new tile tomorrow.  No doing that ourselves, have a very good local company we have used in the past...but he can't get out here until mid February, to do so.  Bucky was worried, with how things are going lately, that it would be months.  Weeks to wait on it, I can handle...best to do it when the bathroom is now empty and not work around the installed vanity.  

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Sunshine3601 said:

We redid our master bath about 2 years.  Removed tub and installed a floor to ceiling tile shower with 5 shower heads including steam feature.  Best thing ever.  Eric thought I took long showers but now they are even longer.  

Nice!!   We also had the full tile job done in there, along with complete ADA features including fold down seat and multiple grab rails, plus "rain shower".  Not that we need the ADA thing ...yet...thankfully.   But just thinking down the road.  😉 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, A&L_Ont said:

How about some Lucy video. Turn up the volume for the purr action. 

Sooo cute!!  Purring and biting at the same time...but they are "love bites"...   Probably only cat lovers would know what we are talking about.  😉  Thanks for sharing.  

• Like 3

14 hours ago, Sunshine3601 said:

We were suppose to remodel our kitchen last year but didnt do after we heard about all the delay problems people were having with various materials and appliance.  Maybe this year.  It's the only room left in the house that I haven't remodeled.

The kitchen was the first thing we tackled when we bought this down sized house.  Did total gut out, removed worthless second door and oversized window...which gave me much more counter space, a pantry, and more cabinets.  Well...actually that happened just after the unexpected replacing of the roof the month before.  $$$.  

Five years later...we are finally getting to the bathrooms.  Guess you can see where my priorities were.  😉 

Then again, if cruising was still on...they would not have been touched and still in their past condition.  Had heavy cruising itineraries that were originally planned for right now, and then obviously cancelled (sigh) that took precedence over bathroom remodel.   More priorities.  😄 

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Coralc said:

Do you mean like this Len? :classic_biggrin: Has own chair at table ✔️ Eats with paw ✔️ We miss him too. Louie was a great cat. Much smarter cat than dumb and dumber that we inherited and have now. :classic_biggrin: He was eating Dungeness crab. 

"You are a unique individual, as are 1 million others just like you." You are not the only person that had an overly spoiled cat Lenny. LOL. :classic_biggrin:

Oh yeah...Katie had her own chair also.  😉  When she was having trouble getting up there, I had kept the chair slid out and sideways to make it easier for her to get up there.  I still see her (even two years later) in my mind's eye sitting there.  Miss her terribly.  

• Like 5