Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

This was from my last cruise $87. Turns out it's cheaper here in dallas lol. I also have 3 bottles left of reposado tequila don Julio and a local mexican good brand from cozumel I only like aged tequila 100% agave. Picky me. 

Last bottle of scotch. Either I need to cruise or take a trip to the liquor store. I think the liquor store will win.

Roatan has hand rolled cigars I've gotten last 2 cruises and probably fake Cubans in cozumel.

20201023_152505.jpg

• Like 1

3 hours ago, firefly333 said:

Shirts that say Holy Smokers. No lol. I'd suggest it, but they would laugh. It's a fb group you can suggest it. Hes developed his patio over the last 15 years. Covered, ac and heat, at least 6 fans set to move smoke, music screen tied to his apple phone, loves tech. Most love guns and we all have done show n tell (it is texas). I cant see anyone wanting to match shirts though lmao. 

I think I'll skip suggesting matching shirts ... not these men.

I am not a conservative by any stretch, but I live Georgia and have my share of guns.  My favorite is my Henry Octagon Barrel.  Although it was getting expensive to shoot, so I bought a 22 to take to the range.  Only thing I can always shoot straight with. Still think shirts is doable. you just need the right ones. 

• Like 1

I got a friend of mine that is into a bourbon called Blantons.  He was showing me his horse collection.  If I recall right, they have a horse on the cork, and on the horses heel is a single letter.  Your suppose to get all the letters to spell Blanton's.  He had like 5 different letters, and then 4 O's.  I remember telling him, if I ran Blanton's there would be no B's ever, and I would watch people just keep buying them.  I also offered to buy him one of the letters he needed on Ebay, but he said that will be cheating and rob him of drinking the bottle.  

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, Domino D said:

I got a friend of mine that is into a bourbon called Blantons.  He was showing me his horse collection.  If I recall right, they have a horse on the cork, and on the horses heel is a single letter.  Your suppose to get all the letters to spell Blanton's.  He had like 5 different letters, and then 4 O's.  I remember telling him, if I ran Blanton's there would be no B's ever, and I would watch people just keep buying them.  I also offered to buy him one of the letters he needed on Ebay, but he said that will be cheating and rob him of drinking the bottle.  

I'm a bourbon drinker.  Blantons is very good, but for a straight bourbon, I like Bookers and for Manhattans, I usually use Knob Creek - they have a Smokey Maple Bourbon that I love in the fall and winter.

Edited by mek
  • Like 2

Very excited to report that we returned from a vacation at a beach resort and ran into Wildra there! She is as cute in person as she is in her pictures.  Of course I would not have any idea who she was if I wasn't reading her reviews on cruise critic and seeing the pictures she posts.

Edited by Arzeena
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Domino D said:

I am not a conservative by any stretch, but I live Georgia and have my share of guns.  My favorite is my Henry Octagon Barrel.  Although it was getting expensive to shoot, so I bought a 22 to take to the range.  Only thing I can always shoot straight with. Still think shirts is doable. you just need the right ones. 

I live in NE GA and love to shoot. I went out this Tuesday and put 75 rounds down range (.308 and .223). My wife was coughing a ton, so we went and got a COVID tests...both of us negative. COVID cases in our county are running less than 2% with about 50 deaths....almost all over 60 with other conditions...like me...yikes!

There so many help wanted signs in this area that it makes your head spin. The local newspaper said there was a shortage of labor...especially skilled labor in our area. Many jobs just require breathing. Truck traffic on I-85 was intense today.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Milwaukee Eight said:

Ok. Tonight’s cook. After a day packing up more stuff, I decided to do a cook. It’s nice outside, Temp 78*. 

Cooked some Lamb Loins. Added some Apple wood to give it a little zing. 

The boss was happy with me. Happy Boss, Happy Life. 😎

The egg looks like it's was running hot tonight.  

• Like 1

Just now, baldilocks said:

Believe it or not...I am a very good rifle and pistol shot...but can't hit the barn door with a shotgun.

I'm better with the rifles then the pistols, and have a couple shotgun's but have hardly shot them.  I bought a double barrel a few years back, I think I've fired it maybe 5 times.  Then I have a nice Beretta.   I was speaking at a convention in Las Vegas several years ago, and my son and I went out with a company to shoot a Barrett 50 cal .  First shot, the guy pushed down on my back to make sure I was ready for the kick.    

• Like 1