Royal Caribbean Cruisers -- How Are Things Where You Are? (was "Routine" ​ 😁 ​day in lockdown... how was yours?)

23 hours ago, Sea Dog said:

I knew you were it's all good. I can't wait to get back to PC. I love sailing out of there. I need my "Shark Bites" fix at "Grills."

Β 

MMmmmm...Grills.Β  Love the fish tacos there as well.Β  πŸ€—

Β 

Always the best place to watch sail away..sigh...feels like years rather than months since we have been able to do that.  😞 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, island lady said:

Always the best place to watch sail away.

Yes agreed. We timed it to be there on Saturday the day before we sailed to watch the other ships sail out . Worked out great happenedΒ right at happy hour with a great view from the deck.

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_8bc8.jpg

• Like 10

14 hours ago, Ocean Boy said:

Yes, businesses have the right to require masks. I should have also said that this only applies to fully vaccinated people. Of course, vaccinated and non-vaccinated people look exactly alike.πŸ€”

A neighbor told my wife this morning that a co-worker of his who was fully vaccinated got Covid and died.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, dani negreanu said:

Β 

How it is going?

Β 

Thanks for asking Dani, although I think I confused you with the timing.Β  They are coming on Monday to take pictures and the house showings start next Friday the 21st.Β  We're doing all of the last minute little things to make the house look good.Β Β 

Β 

The house is almost 30 years old but it's in really great shape, thanks mostly to Micheline who is fanatical about keeping everything clean and looking nice.Β  Almost all of the major appliances and structural elements have been replaced/upgraded, including a major remodel of our kitchen/family room and the master bathroom.Β  Still, after 30 years, some things that we tried to clean/repair for sale ended up needing to be replaced.Β  After a little bit of swearing, some additional money and elbow grease, and a few calls to professionals, we're almost there. Looking forward to this time next week when we hopefully have several offers from which to choose.

• Like 6

6 minutes ago, bobmacliberty said:

This is what we hope will bring in more money than we initially anticipated.Β  People apparently really want this in a house right now.Photo_6553693_DJI_93_jpg_7619771_0_2021515133110_photo_original.thumb.JPG.89aa23eb64fd6585e3cd33b2f0771f82.JPG

Β 

Photo_6553698_DJI_98_jpg_6951221_0_2021515133718_photo_original.thumb.JPG.84076f03c605ed7624df3993e551d752.JPG

Beautiful yard. No doubt it’ll be aΒ huge selling point.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Momof3gurlz said:

Beautiful yard. No doubt it’ll be aΒ huge selling point.

Β 

If we get lucky, we'll have sunny days for the showings, the daylilies above the waterfall will bloom, the waterfall will be flowing, and we'll have island music on the outdoor speakers.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, bobmacliberty said:

Β 

If we get lucky, we'll have sunny days for the showings, the daylilies above the waterfall will bloom, the waterfall will be flowing, and we'll have island music on the outdoor speakers.

Sheesh, you’reΒ making me want to buy it πŸ˜‰! Β  Best of luck with the showings & sale. Β 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bobmacliberty said:

Β 

Yes I love your waterfall , really would like to add one to my pool.

4 hours ago, Sea Dog said:

Yes agreed. We timed it to be there on Saturday the day before we sailed to watch the other ships sail out . Worked out great happenedΒ right at happy hour with a great view from the deck.

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_8bc8.jpg

We hope to do the very same in Sept.Β  I remember Mariner way back in 2008 the year of Ike.Β  We barely made it out of Texas, they had closed the airport.Β  We left early and made it to Florida and we went toΒ  Grills for drinks evening before sailaway...so fun.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, lenquixote66 said:

A neighbor told my wife this morning that a co-worker of his who was fully vaccinated got Covid and died.

Did he actually die from covid or something else? Heart attack or something?

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, bobmacliberty said:

This is what we hope will bring in more money than we initially anticipated.Β  People apparently really want this in a house right now.Photo_6553693_DJI_93_jpg_7619771_0_2021515133110_photo_original.thumb.JPG.89aa23eb64fd6585e3cd33b2f0771f82.JPG

Β 

Photo_6553698_DJI_98_jpg_6951221_0_2021515133718_photo_original.thumb.JPG.84076f03c605ed7624df3993e551d752.JPG

Beautiful back area. Nice and shady. Wished we had more shade around our pool area.

3 hours ago, bobmacliberty said:

Β 

Wow.

What a lovely terrace and pool area.

Definitely a big selling point.

• Like 1

On 5/14/2021 at 6:32 PM, OnTheJourney said:

Which one?Β 

That one is Shenango Lake. Β Tomorrow we will be a Conneaut Lake. Β That one is smaller and many lake front homes. Β Shenango is nicer, because it is a COE flood control lake, and no development along the shores.Β 

• Like 1