Norton Popup

Seeing the same problem here on my Mac and iPad. It temporarily goes away after clearing my cache but then comes back after a while. I'm a Software Engineer at Apple and this definitely isn't a local virus but as someone else mentioned probably a bad ad from their ad network. Hope the admins take this seriously and get it fixed soon, it's getting pretty annoying. While you're at it it'd be great if you could fix that other bug that constantly requires me to login again. Its been around since you "upgraded" your forum software.

Edited by cksv
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, cksv said:

it'd be great if you could fix that other bug that constantly requires me to login again. Its been around since you "upgraded" your forum software.

You might check your browser settings. Cookies need to be allowed and retained for cc. There are two url, not sure if one of both matter; www.cruisecritic.com and boards.cruisecritic.com.

Seeing the same problem here on my Mac and iPad.

I believe you are correct. I have never seen the pop ups when I use a web browser on my Mac or iPad for the Cruise Critic forums. I attribute that to using ad blocker (content blocker) on both. They are blocking the bad ad scripts.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums