Yacht Club Interior Doors

susanrobert

Hello,

I'm trying to book a Yacht Club Deluxe cabin with our kids in a YIN across the hall but I'm not sure which side of the ship to book the balcony cabin.  I can't find anything that shows which side the doors of the YIN are on.

Thanks in advance for any assistance you can provide!

21 minutes ago, susanrobert said:

Hello,

I'm trying to book a Yacht Club Deluxe cabin with our kids in a YIN across the hall but I'm not sure which side of the ship to book the balcony cabin.  I can't find anything that shows which side the doors of the YIN are on.

Thanks in advance for any assistance you can provide!

We did that last March on Seaside.  Is that the ship you are talking about?  If so, the doors open to the port side but not sure about 18026, that is probably starboard.

55 minutes ago, dexddd said:

We did that last March on Seaside.  Is that the ship you are talking about?  If so, the doors open to the port side but not sure about 18026, that is probably starboard.

Sorry about that.  Yes, it's the Seaside.  

Thanks for the assist.  I will book the balcony cabin on the port side.

52 minutes ago, susanrobert said:

Sorry about that.  Yes, it's the Seaside.  

Thanks for the assist.  I will book the balcony cabin on the port side.

Our kids had 18031 which is one of the sideways ones.  It had a pretty strong sewage smell both right outside the door, area hallway,  and inside the room.  It wasn't coming from their bathroom.  Although these things can pop-up and go away, we checked the area when we were back on in June and really didn't smell anything.  Note the shower is coffin sized but the room itself had plenty of space for the two of them.

Are you and the person in the Deluxe Diamond and/or are the kids?  If so, you'd want to make sure you have at least one Diamond in each room on the booking. 

6 minutes ago, dexddd said:

Our kids had 18031 which is one of the sideways ones.  It had a pretty strong sewage smell both right outside the door, area hallway,  and inside the room.  It wasn't coming from their bathroom.  Although these things can pop-up and go away, we checked the area when we were back on in June and really didn't smell anything.  Note the shower is coffin sized but the room itself had plenty of space for the two of them.

Are you and the person in the Deluxe Diamond and/or are the kids?  If so, you'd want to make sure you have at least one Diamond in each room on the booking. 

UGH  We had one of those sewage smells on Royal Caribbean once.  They couldn't get rid of it.

We are all Diamond.

7 hours ago, DMH15 said:

i cruised 18027 as a solo.  It was a great room.  Comfortable. No smells. 

Hi Donna.  Hope you are doing well.  Haven't seen much of you around here lately.

But with 25 threads on each board about refunds and the increased arguing about things since people have more idle time, I don't blame you.

Plus the m o d s seem super sensitive on some things, others not so much.

Hi!  Thanks so much for your kind reply. I moved last May right after my cruise on Seaside and have focused on downsizing.  Where did all the stuff I own come from?

For the first time, in a long time, I did not come home and book another cruise.  So, I have not had that to be excited about.  That usually keeps me active on CC. 

Have been on a few land trips.  One of my best buds moved to Vegas and I have a bed and bath there whenever I want to visit.  Just got back before the carona got dicey.  Had 2 trips planned.  South Carolina (brother) and Padre Island beach house (niece’s college grad).  Both on hold. 

So glad I popped in to the forum while homebound, (very lucky to be working remotely).  

Be safe.  

Donna