Refund/FCC form question

yuki5900

successfully submitted form to get 100% refund for my cruise.  then i filled out another form for my travelling partner (with a different email address) and it says "our system indicates that you have already submitted a request for the booking ID XXXXXX".  it doesn't make sense to me that if one person in a booking asks for a refund that they assume others on the booking want the same...although many cruisers are families, what about friends who planned to travel together and one wants the refund and the other wants the FCC?  looked at the page with "directions" (the one with the CHOOSE YOUR OPTION NOW button) and at the FAQs but found no answers.  does anybody have any guidance for me?  should i just assume that my travelling partner will also be getting the refund?

9 hours ago, yuki5900 said:

successfully submitted form to get 100% refund for my cruise.  then i filled out another form for my travelling partner (with a different email address) and it says "our system indicates that you have already submitted a request for the booking ID XXXXXX".  it doesn't make sense to me that if one person in a booking asks for a refund that they assume others on the booking want the same...although many cruisers are families, what about friends who planned to travel together and one wants the refund and the other wants the FCC?  looked at the page with "directions" (the one with the CHOOSE YOUR OPTION NOW button) and at the FAQs but found no answers.  does anybody have any guidance for me?  should i just assume that my travelling partner will also be getting the refund?

What country did you book?  On the US site the last FAQ does answer the question and it is no, they won't do both.

8 hours ago, dexddd said:

What country did you book?  On the US site the last FAQ does answer the question and it is no, they won't do both.

thanks for responding!  also using the US site.  just looked at the last FAQ and i don't believe it is addressing my question.  the FAQ is referring to what will happen "at the time of rebooking", not about choosing different reimbursement options right now.