Best thing about cruising

abqmommyof4

While all the COVID 19 talk is important, it is making me so very weary.   Let's brighten up the conversation with something good and fun.

I'll start.

Getting away with my hubby, it's about the only way I can guarantee he takes vacation time off from work.

• Like 5

Visiting countries, islands, or places where I get to interact with fellow passengers and the locals.  It is fun and I don't have to pack my bags every few days.  

• Like 2

Seeing the world safely, meeting the crew, enjoying the entertainers.  

I recently had such great experiences seeing Genoa, Salerno, Malta, Sicily,

Montenegro, Croatia, Slovenia, Venice.  What a trip!  Someday again, I hope🌝

• Like 1

Our draw is the ship....the relaxing feeling that only sailing on the ocean can bring.....unpacking one time and seeing multiple places.....evening entertainment and a simple walk back "home" to our cabin.  Honestly I think we could "roll" with changes in food venues/options and procedures.......don't like being land locked.  Praying they can figure out how to go forward.

• Like 5

14 minutes ago, Qcruise said:

Our draw is the ship....the relaxing feeling that only sailing on the ocean can bring.....unpacking one time and seeing multiple places.....evening entertainment and a simple walk back "home" to our cabin.  Honestly I think we could "roll" with changes in food venues/options and procedures.......don't like being land locked.  Praying they can figure out how to go forward.

Basically the same for me.  LOVE being at sea, surrounded by water.  LOVE unpacking once and waking up in a new place every day.  LOVE all the food options and not having to cook or do dishes.  LOVE the piazza and sitting with a cup of coffee and pastry enjoying the entertainment.  LOVE it ALL!  Cant wait till Feb 1st when we are scheduled to cruise again!

• Like 2

Getting away from the work, wi-fi, mobile phones for total relaxation. Unlike land holidays (which I still enjoy) with cruises I totally switch off on and spend quality time with hubby. I can also do as much or as little as I like and for some reason I find I sleep like a baby every night, not sure if it’s the beds, relaxation or sea air or all of the above. 

There is so much we love about cruising.   I get so excited the week before we sail.  I feel like a kid on christmas morning when I board the ship.   I am so thankful my parents introduced us to cruising many years ago.   Love and miss everyone.  I was suppose to be sailing this week.  I brought out old excursion tickets and asked hubby if he was ready to go this morning.  Of course he wanted his coffee first. LOL!

I like boarding a ship for the first time; and seeing the awe factor.  It doesn't matter if its a large, medium, or small ship; just walking into the atrium for the first time gets me to say WOW