Cruise Critic Community
Slyfox16

Sky balconies

We are interested in booking a fall trip on the Sky. Under cabin reviews there was very little information about the Sky. Does anyone know which balconies or mini-suites have bigger cabins or mini-suites?

I was on the Sky Princess the last week of January.  Seems like ages ago.  We were in mini-suite B410 which has an extended angled balcony.  Very nice cabin.  

I seriously doubt the sky will be sailing in the fall

Since it is a sister ship to the Royal and the Regal,  which both would have many reviews, just check out their reviews.  

So ... the midship cabins have larger balconies as do the forward cabins on the Emerald.  This site will give you a hint on the balcony size for the cabins on the Emerald deck and for the midship cabins, just go up from there.  

https://www.cruisedeckplans.com/DP/deckplans/ov.php?ship=Regal-Princess&cabins=E101-E230

I posted above that I was in B410 on the Sky.    It was C410.  Sorry.  I have been in B414 twice on the Regal.  

The answer is easy . Check the Deck Plans and book one of the several angled balcony cabins, on each deck ,for more balcony space.

1 hour ago, MCC retired said:

The answer is easy . Check the Deck Plans and book one of the several angled balcony cabins, on each deck ,for more balcony space.

Yes, if you check the deck plans deck by deck you can easily determine which balconies are larger. Standard size, which is most of the balconies on the ship, are approximately 9ft x 4ft. You can use that as a reference.